The 2012 Summer Transfer Window thread

Lineker

Also we're in for Nuri Sahin (who is being reported as getting encouraged to go to Anfield by Xabi Alonso much like Bellamy did to Joe Allen). The Alonso/Mourhino/Liverpool/Rodgers connections

So Bellamy said that Liverpool was a great place to play for but left shortly before Allen was signed? o_O

Also we're in for Nuri Sahin (who is being reported as getting encouraged to go to Anfield by Xabi Alonso much like Bellamy did to Joe Allen). The Alonso/Mourhino/Liverpool/Rodgers connections

So Bellamy said that Liverpool was a great place to play for but left shortly before Allen was signed? o_O

I don't really see what point your trying to make, but the answer to your question is simply "yes."

He did have two spells with us after all and left to go to his hometown club. Just because he left doesn't mean he doesn't like it there.

So in Chile is running the rumour that Angelo Henriquez (Striker, 18 years old) of Universidad de Chile, is on his way to Old Trafford and have his medical. Angelo has a pre-contract with the Mancs and a buy clause of 4m Euros that Manchester United can trigger till he turns 20. He is a deadly player and I just love him, has so much future. If he goes there I'll be so sad, I hate that team and he'll sit in the bench all season.

He has completed his medical at Bridgewater Hospital today and the signing should be confirmed soon. To be honest I don't know much about this lad, is he any good?

So in Chile is running the rumour that Angelo Henriquez (Striker, 18 years old) of Universidad de Chile, is on his way to Old Trafford and have his medical. Angelo has a pre-contract with the Mancs and a buy clause of 4m Euros that Manchester United can trigger till he turns 20. He is a deadly player and I just love him, has so much future. If he goes there I'll be so sad, I hate that team and he'll sit in the bench all season.

He has completed his medical at Bridgewater Hospital today and the signing should be confirmed soon. To be honest I don't know much about this lad, is he any good?

Yes, we've been following him for a few years now and had the agreement in place for quite some time (2009/2010 I think it was). Potentially going to be an absolutely brilliant signing, has the makings of a great striker from what I've seen of him. I'd expect he'll possibly go out on loan for a season, maybe to stay at Universidad or somewhere in Europe (not sure what the deal is right now on the work permit?). Could (and in my mind should) turn out to be a steal at 4 million to be quite frank.

Loving the business we've done in this market and the system we have in place.

Yes, we've been following him for a few years now and had the agreement in place for quite some time (2009/2010 I think it was). Potentially going to be an absolutely brilliant signing, has the makings of a great striker from what I've seen of him. I'd expect he'll possibly go out on loan for a season, maybe to stay at Universidad or somewhere in Europe (not sure what the deal is right now on the work permit?). Could (and in my mind should) turn out to be a steal at 4 million to be quite frank.

Loving the business we've done in this market and the system we have in place.

Saw a couple of his matches in the South American U-17. Looked amazing against Brazil and Colombia.

• Admin

Noted Pentagon goalscorer Marlon Harewood has joined Barnsley on a one year deal. So when Mido recovers from a three-month hamstring injury layoff, they will likely be their first-choice strike partnership. In 2012.

Blackpool have signed Adda Djeziri, Alberto Noguera and James Caton on free transfers and also hope to bring in Swansea forward Stephen Dobbie.

According to Wikipedia he's scored 11 goals in his 17 starts for his current team (universidad), and has goals at evey level for Chile (except senior).

But would be interested to hear if any one has actually seen him play

He plays for my local team so, yes. He is a fucking beast, I think he has hreat future ahead as long as he plays first team football. He scores his first goal 3 minutes after he came off bench for the first time. There is a lot of videos of his goals in Youtube