The 2012 Summer Transfer Window thread

Lineker

Isco is missing a certain X factor if you ask me.

I like what you did. Was really disappointed with him at the Olympics (The one without the X Factor that is), although I suppose most of Spain didn't really impress. Have never seen him play before that but I expected something since he's quality on FM >_>. Pretty young though I think, around 19/20?

EWB seems to have hit the big time with this new influx of South American talent we've got in the forum! Hopefully they're all as quality as rafael.

How dare you? :angry: That's it. I'm done with this forum

Do you not like rafael :o!? There I was one day thinking, I wish I had access to more news about Brazil for these Olympics, and then BAM, rafael appears like a knight in shining armour to grant me my wish.

Sky Sports sources understand Everton are close to completing the £6million signing of Olympiakos striker Kevin Mirallas.

The 24-year-old was also a target of Arsenal but he is expected on Merseyside later this week to discuss the final details of his move to Goodison Park.

Belgium international Mirallas looks set to undergo a medical with Everton on Thursday after his country's friendly against Holland in Brussels on Wednesday.

Everton have money to spend after selling Jack Rodwell to Manchester City and Mirallas would represent half of the initial £12m fee received from the Premier League champions.

Caen forward M'Baye Niang is another potential attacking arrival at Everton and the 17-year-old is understood to be beginning a three-day trial with the club.

Arsenal and Tottenham Hotspur have also been linked with Niang, who is said to be valued at £6m.

A couple of clubs have been playing FM if they're looking at Niang.

I don't see anything wrong with using FM to help with scouting. It's basically just a huge rated database of players around the world. Obviously you're not going to sign someone purely off of FM but I can see why people would use it as an aid