Mighty Mighty Bosstones

No Doubt

Sublime

Fishbone

Operation Ivy

Dance Hall Crashers

The Toasters

Five Iron Frenzy

Ska released after ~1972 or so is tiresome and isn't really ska.

Got a little something for you hipster metalman

PBR.jpg

• Like 1

Have to agree with metalman so far. Didn't really dig The Specials or Madness. They were alright. The two that metalman posted are way more my style, though I'll probably have to check a few more of their songs to really say that I like them, either. Although that has inspired me to listen to "Uptown Top Ranking" again, so cheers, metalman.

Have to agree with metalman so far. Didn't really dig The Specials or Madness. They were alright. The two that metalman posted are way more my style, though I'll probably have to check a few more of their songs to really say that I like them, either. Although that has inspired me to listen to "Uptown Top Ranking" again, so cheers, metalman.

You don't like this?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1WhhSBgd3KI&ob=av3n

• Like 1

Amazing song! :D

• Like 1

You don't like this?

The Specials are great...

Also have a love of Hepcat..the clip sucks because its a REALLY old clip from Conan O'Brien

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bKOXz_55IvU

so it seems like Hipster Metalman, with his "well this was good before it was popular" killed this topic. I was hoping to learn about ska bands I didn't know about before