FIFA 13/Official Home of the N7 Dragons

Summers

Well, we could have won that match if not for the lag throwing off our passing...

EDIT- Also, Claws, find a way to prep our set pieces pre-game so we don't get AI taking free kicks for us again, that second one was dreadful.

Edited by OctoberRavenO

I finally got my headset to work last night during the cup win. Except the microphone is still broken, but I can hear everyone...

...mainly Summers saying Gypsy Spanner over and over.

That was Hughes.

Yeah. I was mainly saying "what the fuck has happened to EWB, oh my god that topic is fucked." :shifty:

I like that games are rescheduled in career mode to fit the various cup competitions in but I just had my first game of the season moved. Now I'm not opening against Newcastle on August 19th, they've moved the start of the season forward by an entire week to the 12th which is now when I'll be playing WBA. This is silly.

To give some indication of how bad I am at this game, I am toying around with the demo and when playing on the second-from-bottom difficulty level (intermediate?) it took to my third attempt to score a single goal.

But hell, on my fifth attempt I actually managed to win 1-0! :w00t:

To give some indication of how bad I am at this game, I am toying around with the demo and when playing on the second-from-bottom difficulty level (intermediate?) it took to my third attempt to score a single goal.

But hell, on my fifth attempt I actually managed to win 1-0! :w00t:

Weirdly, I always struggle to score on the demo (unless I get a goal early and the floodgates open). Most times I win 1-0.