Electronic Entertainment Expo 2012 (E3)

King Ellis

Doesnt THQ makes the WWE games too? Whats going to happen to that? Or is THQ still running ok?

They are going to survive. Saints Row and the WWE franchises will keep them afloat but they blew hundreds of millions apparently on other projects. They restructured, fired people and cancelled some projects but they are going to be okay.

Edited by Universal

Doesnt THQ makes the WWE games too? Whats going to happen to that? Or is THQ still running ok?

They're kinda circiling the drain right now. They ditched some studios/staff and ditched making liscenced movie/tv shows in order to focus on their money makers like WWE, Saints Row etc.

Wake me when the new Burnout comes out. Or did Paradise kill the franchise?

Paradise was wonderful! And we have had Crash since then on consoles and mobiles but I guess NFS is and always has been EA's cash cow when it comes to driving games.

Crysis 3 now, time for some more bow and arrow!

Wake me when the new Burnout comes out. Or did Paradise kill the franchise?

Paradise was wonderful! And we have had Crash since then on consoles and mobiles but I guess NFS is and always has been EA's cash cow when it comes to driving games.

I liked Paradise, but the lack of Multiplayer and getting rid of it's best mode (Crash, especially in the Party Mode) really disappointed a lot of people.

So according to this http://www.marketwatch.com/story/thq-and-zuffa-announce-transition-of-ultimate-fighting-championship-videogame-rights-2012-06-04

THQ still has the rights for UFC up till March 31st 2013 so I guess there wont be a EA UFC game till at least then. Wonder if we'll see another game from them this year.

How do people feel about this? I know the THQ games were very well recieved in terms of the fights themselves but I think people were slightly let down when it came to carreer and such? As for the online, I only know from WWE 12 but they were pretty horrible there.

What about EA MMA, how would you feel if that became the foundation for the UFC games? How did it compare gameplay wise?

So according to this http://www.marketwat...ghts-2012-06-04

THQ still has the rights for UFC up till March 31st 2013 so I guess there wont be a EA UFC game till at least then. Wonder if we'll see another game from them this year.

How do people feel about this? I know the THQ games were very well recieved in terms of the fights themselves but I think people were slightly let down when it came to carreer and such? As for the online, I only know from WWE 12 but they were pretty horrible there.

What about EA MMA, how would you feel if that became the foundation for the UFC games? How did it compare gameplay wise?

I really like the THQ games, the career mode is iffy...but not horrible. But I have had my issues with the servers.

If EA MMA became the foundation for the UFC games I will be annoyed. I rented EA MMA, and it was ok...but it wasn't great.

I don't think EA MMA will be the foundation for the UFC games. Gameplay for the UFC games has been regarded as a good thing, it's just the online and career that have always had issues. Online will definitely be fixed with a transfer to EA, but I can't say anything for career.