Comic Book Films & TV

TKz

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oh my god oh my god oh my god.

Man I might be on a road trip when this comes out. I'll have to convince my dad that we need to stop in a movie theatre in Montana or wherever we are for this.

It looks like Marvel are trying to out Star Wars Star Wars. This pleases me.

• Like 1

I hate the name 'Batman vs Superman' and 'Dawn of Justice' obviously hints at the Justice League but it sounds so generic. 'World's Finest' would've been perfectly fine.

• Like 2

Was just coming in here to post that.

This is the guy that keeps being put in charge of writing comic book films. Jesus DC, why do you do so much poorly?

Thank god the Argo writers were brought in to rebuild whatever nightmare Goyer probably wrote.

• Like 1

Isn't the thing with Goyer(movie-wise) that he has great ideas but his execution is poor, thus needing rewrites from others? That's the vibe I always got.

Yeah, he's kind of a horrible match for Zack Snyder honestly, they're both all about the big picture. Neither wants to deal with the smaller details like, you know, characters, motivations, logic, cohesive story telling...

• Like 3