Comic Book Films & TV

TKz

Was looking around Youtube for Nightwing fan films and stuff and I found this

It's a web series and has 3 episodes out now. The acting is iffy but it's good for what it is. There are some really nice costumes put together. They also have a good Harley. Her costume is shit but the girl is fine.

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Man. The Flash trailer looked damn impressive, but there's something about the effects used to show Allen running that bug me. I don't want to slight the trailer, cause it was good, but I think it's a general thing about the artificial, if that's the word, look when Flash is running and the like.

I dunno :/

I think they'd done as well as they could to recreate what it looks like in the comics. It's not perfect, but it works. I love the way he moves and fights, too. The bit when he catches the barn door is the kind of variety we'll need.

It definitely helps differentiate it from Arrow. Adding a bit of variety and hopefully making it a bit more light hearted will help it stand out, whilst still feeling familiar. My only concern is that they'll go a little too monster of the week, which could suck. Smallville made that mistake and the first like, 5 seasons are mostly garbage because of it. Saying that, I've more faith in the Arrow writers to build a better rouges gallery than Smallville did. They'll hopefully go the route of Arrow Season 1, where some characters and enemies appear for 2-3 episodes before being killed, with one offs sprinkled in between.

I'm psyched to find out what their explanation of Professor Zoom is. Hoping that they stick with the Flashpoint Paradox explanation, but that's some pretty hardcore sci-fi for a spin-off from a fairly grounded show.

http://screenrant.com/chris-pratt-guardians-of-the-galaxy-set-interview/

GoTG interview with Chris Pratt, where he seems like a pretty nice, humble guy. No big surprise there though..

I just noticed one thing about the Days of Future Past trailer: Hoult isn't blue and hairy, but is his regular human appearance. Do they have a reason for that?

Another thing that doesn't match with the First Class movie is that there are scenes with Xavier walking around, aren't there? I remember watching scenes with him in the wheelchair as well, though. I'll just be waiting for the movie and the explanation.

I'm pretty sure that's the case, at least for Xavier. There's not gap between him meeting Magneto where Magneto would be in a prison under the pentagon, while Xaiver's a sodden drunk.

Maybe Beast, though, we only see him halfway through First Class. Still kinda' lame, though, they obviously did it because he's pretty.

Surely the answer to all of those questions is "Time Travel"?

Or Swamp Monster? :P

Surely the answer to all of those questions is "Time Travel"?

Maybe Beast but there's a specific reason for Xavier walking again in the movie. They released a clip of it a couple weeks back in what I imagine is a response to the question that came up the most in focus groups after seeing the trailer.

Beast is a pretty easy sell, his mutant genes regressed for the time being or he found a way to stop them or whatever. As long as they explain this crap, I doubt anyone will really care.