EWB Film Podcast

TKz

http://www.sendspace.com/file/chx2sk

http://www.filefactory.com/file/1flmxck7rn73/n/Paaaadcast_mp3

Featuring GoGo and LL! And me! It's good stuff. We mostly chat about TDKR for the first ten, fifteen minutes, followed by the Marvel Movie Verse and Amazing Spider-Man. We all had a pretty good time recording and chatting and this'll likely be the first of a few podcasts we'd do, assuming we can find a time for more.

If anyone's interested in joining in for future podcasts, maybe have some suggestions for things to cover, send me a PM or comment in here and next time we do one we'll maybe get some more people involved. I think Four would probably be the maximum per podcast, mostly because any more and I think we'll have a lot of people trying to talk over one another.

Also, obviously, spoilers for The Dark Knight Rises, Amazing Spider-Man (not so much, but kinda) and The Avengers.

Enjoy! :)

You have a guy what reviews historical films RIGHT HERE IN THIS VERY EWB!

You should talk to him sometime, maybe?

To be fair I had the idea before I was aware you were doing that! But yeah, if we do another one, I'll make sure to see if you're available!

You have a guy what reviews historical films RIGHT HERE IN THIS VERY EWB!

You should talk to him sometime, maybe?

To be fair I had the idea before I was aware you were doing that! But yeah, if we do another one, I'll make sure to see if you're available!

That's no excuse! :crying:

Seriously, if I am available I'll do it. And then I'll do you! And then LL! And then LL again.

And then GoGo and then LL.

And then me.

But never TKz or GoGo.

Just LL.

Well seeing as pretty much most of my views on films end up being the same as Roger Ebert's, I'm clearly brilliant.

You liked Benji The Hunted?