Madden 13 Rookie League

Dan

I know that I'm not in this but you can't ask for a trade, at all. You can demand your release in the off season which you will be granted but if you're an undrafted free agent, I wouldn't do that. I only played two season with a middle linebacker and was forced to retire the player when nobody wanted to sign him.

I know that I'm not in this but you can't ask for a trade, at all. You can demand your release in the off season which you will be granted but if you're an undrafted free agent, I wouldn't do that. I only played two season with a middle linebacker and was forced to retire the player when nobody wanted to sign him.

I am a first round pick, any team would be lucky to have me!

I am now leading the league in receiving (having played 1 more than everyone else) after my 12 catch, 140-odd yard and 1 TD performance in a loss to the Cowboys this week. Fortunately for Dallas Matt Forte is an idiot and continues to run up the middle when we've blocked off a huge lane for him on the outside on runs designed to go off tackle. I hope he enjoyed his 13 carries for 13 yards.