Madden 13 Rookie League

Dan

So I managed to complete my game. Had a stormer, 7 catches for 155 yards and 2 TDs with 4 pancake blocks, Bears win 20-15. EA Servers hold up for once & then it crashes while I'm looking through the stats post-game :angry:

I'll give this another go after the England game tonight if we're still on Week 1 but if you have to move it ahead before then Dan, it's cool. I think I'm destined to not be able to play this one.

It's like this game is sticking up it's middle finger at me like constantly. There were like 8 drops! And that fucking Phil Simms. I throw a pass to an open reciever and the damn thing bounces off his face. Here is Phil's expert analysis "What a horrible throw by the quarterback. The reciever did his job but the ball was nowhere near the mark." Fuck off Simms!

Also I had all the time in the world Harvin gets open for a long bomb, I shout with glee, hit up and the B button to throw to him, the ball spins sideways travels 4 yards and hits the ground. I am not amused. :angry:

Is it at all possible for me to get in on this still? I got booted from one of my player CCs because I didn't advance quick enough for them and I've been waiting a damn near a week or so for my other one to advance.

I think if I remember right he said people could but you are an undrafted player and dont have as many teams to choose from

It's like this game is sticking up it's middle finger at me like constantly. There were like 8 drops! And that fucking Phil Simms. I throw a pass to an open reciever and the damn thing bounces off his face. Here is Phil's expert analysis "What a horrible throw by the quarterback. The reciever did his job but the ball was nowhere near the mark." Fuck off Simms!

Also I had all the time in the world Harvin gets open for a long bomb, I shout with glee, hit up and the B button to throw to him, the ball spins sideways travels 4 yards and hits the ground. I am not amused. :angry:

To be fair, you should be aiming for the numbers, not his face >_>

Also, if Brady hits me in the back of the head with a pass one more time, I'm requesting a trade. Or at least "forgetting" to stay in and block on the next play.