Madden 13 Rookie League

Dan

Yeah, if everyone was top round picks I'd probably skip pre-season but it's a chance for the low draft and udfa guys to get some playing reps, even if they are shitty wildcat plays >_>

For the next 3 games we'll have a limit of 24 hours per pre-season game, then once the season starts it'll be 48/72 hours depending on the amount of user vs user games that week.

I got in on a few offensive plays but really not much at all. Dropped* an open pass in the endzone but it was called back for a penalty anyway. I did manage a pancake block though. It's going to be tough to beat out Matt Spaeth for the 2nd string position unless I can really improve my stats in practice.

*Or didn't turn around and let the ball hit me in the back of the head, whatever.

I'll join the league and get my stuff done in a minute, was away most of yesterday afternoon/evening because of the match and been at my nans all morning.

Davide Marriotti has joined the Indianapolis Colts.

First quarter: Came on the field to attempt to block two field goals and had a punt return of about 12 yards, had a kickoff return of 28 yards. Rest of the game I sat on the bench

Great first game!! <_<

Yeah, if everyone was top round picks I'd probably skip pre-season but it's a chance for the low draft and udfa guys to get some playing reps, even if they are shitty wildcat plays >_>

For the next 3 games we'll have a limit of 24 hours per pre-season game, then once the season starts it'll be 48/72 hours depending on the amount of user vs user games that week.

I get that. The problem for me is I get one quarter and then kicking plays and maybe a snap or two as a slot receiver or something equally retarded. Whereas from what I can see, the back ups get full half.

I got 3 quarters, I really have no idea where I sit on the depth chart. I'm sure I'm behind Beanie, but I must be equal or better than Ryan Willaims. I'm also on kick and punt return duty.

Guys! Sometimes my guy wont catch the ball if I press Y is that because I am to far away? so should I press X than to do a spectacular diving catch?

If the ball is too far too make the catch while standing, sure hit X to take a dive at it but you're not going to catch many that way. You need to call for the ball with A when you're open and then hit Y when the ball is within catching distance. Unless your quarterback is terrible, you shouldn't really have to press X to dive for balls, they should be within Y distance.