Madden 13 Rookie League

Dan

Moved us forward to pre-season week 2 last night, will be moving to pre-season week 3 tonight so if you want to play your game make sure you get it in today and don't forget to do your practice session!

And in my second game I got no downs whatsoever, did well in practice though, got myself 1800xp, will hopefully convince Rexy to give me a shot in one of the next two games.

Depressing this preseason for me, I'm basically on punt returns that is about it so the only way I actually get XP is through practice because I only get like 4/5XP a pop

I'm all for you guys getting experience points, but if people are barely earning like 60, then there's no point in playing these. I know I could earn 1000 a game and still not be able to take over the lead back role.

My 360 has been dodgy for a while in terms of reading discs and now it has completely packed in, it won't read anything at all so I have to send it to Microsoft to get repaired.

So I'm not going to be able to play until it gets done, I'll play again when it gets back but you will have to remove me just to keep the league flowing.