Madden 13 Rookie League

Dan

Name: Steven Poop

Gamertag: Awesomebot 5000

Position/Type: Speed RB

College: New Mexico State

If you put me on an NFC East team that isn't the Cowboys, I'm not playing. No, I'm not joking. Fine with anywhere else really.

500x305-draft2012-thumb.jpg

Part 2

Lars Sievel, you have been selected in the fifth round of the 2012 NFL Draft by the Houston Texans.

You will be competing for the fourth wide receiver spot on the roster with fellow rookies Keshawn Martinn and Devier Posey. Veteran Andre Johnson is your #1 wideout and a lot can be learnt from sitting behind him for a year or two if you're willing to put the time and effort in.

(Select low drafted when creating player)

Steven Poop, the Arizona Cardinals have selected you in the second round of the 2012 NFL Draft.

In your first season you'll be expected to fight for the starting spot with 3rd year starter Beanie Wells. The Cardinals have a number of problems at the quarterback position so will be reliant on a dual-threat run game, so even if you're not the starter going into the season, expect some first team reps as a backup.

(Select high drafted when creating player)

Sandy Jerdusky, you've been drafted by the Oakland Raiders 8th overall in the 2012 NFL draft!

You should be an instant starter alongside Darrius Heyward-Bey and Carson Palmer will want to make use of your skillset from week 1. You've got a lot of pressure on your shoulders but you managed to survive Penn State so you should be just fine.

Adam Dawson, unfortunately you haven't been selected to play Tight End in the NFL during the 2012 NFL draft. Luckily for you 3 teams are still interested in bringing you on board for the pre-season.

The St Louis Rams, Pittsburgh Steelers and Chicago Bears would like you to try out for the first team, if you could respond selecting which team you'd like to try out for.

(Select udfa when creating player)

Good luck!

Surprisingly, the Cardinals don't have problems at QB. In the season I simmed, Skelton took the reigns, threw 31 TDs and was up to 81 Overall the next season.

Also, let me go bump into Beanie Wells, that ought to be enough to blow out his knees.

Yeah, Skelton did alright in mine too, but at the start they've got issues >_>

I'll be starting this very soon now we've got 8, so if anyone else wants in they'll have to do it very soon.

Sign-ups can stay open through the season but anyone who comes in will be a UDFA.

500x305-draft2012-thumb.jpg

The End

Harvey Danger, you have been selected in the first round of the 2012 NFL Draft by the Jacksonville Jaguars.

You will be competing for the starting spot with second year quarterback Blaine Gabbert and free agent acquisition Chad Henne. The Jaguars also drafted wide receiver Justin Blackmon out of Oklahoma State in the first round and he'll be your main target this season.

And that's the draft done, if anyone signs up from now on, they will be a UDFA with limited selection of team.

Brady kept throwing the ball at the back of my head. I'LL FUCKING CALL FOR THE BALL WHEN I'M OPEN, ASSBUTT. Besides, I'm not a receiver back, I'm a run-the-fuck-over-you back. With 6 carries for 10 yards.

Hurry up and get preseason out of the way guys. It's not going to be fun for anyone. Either no reps, or reps for a quarter and then only kicking plays because the backups go in. I did get one play as a slot receiver though, which was odd.

Don't forget to practice, either, especially if you were undrafted. Gonna be the main way to get XP for a while.

Brady kept throwing the ball at the back of my head. I'LL FUCKING CALL FOR THE BALL WHEN I'M OPEN, ASSBUTT. Besides, I'm not a receiver back, I'm a run-the-fuck-over-you back. With 6 carries for 10 yards.

Hurry up and get preseason out of the way guys. It's not going to be fun for anyone. Either no reps, or reps for a quarter and then only kicking plays because the backups go in. I did get one play as a slot receiver though, which was odd.

Don't forget to practice, either, especially if you were undrafted. Gonna be the main way to get XP for a while.

I ran for over 100 yards and two TDs in my first preseason game.

STEVEN POOOOOOOOOOOOOOOP!