Football Manager 2013

Lineker

It´s on amazon.com for 20US$ (you can buy it with any credit card, just enter a US Adress for billing/shipping)

If you bought something on amazon.com in their chrismass downloads sale you get another 5$ of. 15US$... 11€.... i could not resist. :D Loving the new interface. It confuses the fuck out of me but once i´ll get used to things being in different places i belive this is a big improvement.

Finally seem to have solved my United side's ridiculous tendency to shoot from range. Had to play wider, slower and change from Attacking to Control. I also set my wide men to play through balls often. They still take far too many shots from range, but we're at least creating chances now. Since I changed it we've won 3-0 and 4-1 in the World Club Cup, and 3-1 and 4-0 in Premier League away games. So far so good.

Just reached the January transfer window. No idea who, if anyone, I want to buy. My squad is far too big as it is so I'll probably look to trim it down at the end of the season. Rio is out of contract and I'm not renewing it, Ashley Young is unhappy that Bale, Nani, Kagawa, Isco, Cleverley and Rooney are all ahead of him in the pecking order. Also got a ton of young players I want to bring through who aren't getting much of a look in with my squad being so large. I'm at the point in FM games that I really enjoy - after a couple of seasons when you have to re-shape your team.

Started again with Newcastle after a test run. Was really struggling to score and only managed one win from my opening 4 games and after a terrible 1-1 draw at home to Norwich, I feared the worst going to Old Trafford. Decided to change to a counter 4-4-2 from my regular 4-3-3 and then this happened.

manutdvnewcastleovervie.png

I'm still gobsmacked. :o

This is the same team that snuck through 1-0 on aggregate against AC Horsens.

I've actually moved to a 442 recently from a 4231. I've found it's the only way to combat the overpowering of crosses made in the latest patch.

Also, my German feeder team is poor...

GaryPriest_NewsInbox-2-1_zps92180220.png

Happy with the start to my Villa game. Played 10, won 5, drawn 4 and lost 1; including a 3-2 win over City! Brett Holman keeps scoring tap-ins and everyone's kind of playing well so far. Now I have everyone fit I'm quite happy with the squad. Would be nice if Benteke could start putting in some better performances, because I just can't even think about dropping Bent at the moment cos Benteke's struggling to find a goal.

Need to finish well in the first season to get a bit more funding, because I've only been able to sign a defensive midfielder from Serie B for about 2.5 mil, funded by selling Shay Givin to Chelsea, because I needed someone in midfield who could actually tackle.

Also Gary Gardner is the man.

In January now and my only available striker is Nile Ranger.Ameobi isn't fit, Ba and Cisse are gone to the ACON and the only decent striker I was able to bring in was Chamakh who I got on loan but is also gone. Just beat Fulham 1-0 away though, with Malouda and Ben Arfa playing up top, so proud of that win!

I scored from a sliding tackle at the halfway line yesterday. It was odd. Only glitchy goal I've seen so far.

After a poor start of the season I had a nice unbeaten run, got to 7th then Hull destroyed me. I think playoffs are best we can hope for.

• Admin
You should all do one where you manage Blackburn and you have to set all responsibilities to be to Shebby Singh.

I have started a Rovers game and set it much like this for added realism - and of course made it so only the Chairman can sack him. Lets see what hijinks will happen!!

First season at Fleetwood comes to an end with a 1 - 0 win over Exeter. They had a goal disallowed very late into the game.. had that goal stood they wouldn't have been relegated. Sucks to be them.

The big news is we finished third and we're going up!

download4_zps06c9f50b.jpg

Look how shit things looked in Week 17! My job was in trouble then too. Bet they're glad they stuck with me.