Football Manager 2013

Lineker

• Admin

Just taken the Chelsea job after years and years of managers coming in short term and fucking it up, spunking tens of millions on absolute tripe and selling the likes of Courtois etc. So far so unbeaten, but now, City away...

Won the FA, Premier League and Champions League with Spurs, then got sick of Gareth Bales whining so I quit and decided to take up a new challenge, trying to get Havant and Waterlooville into the Premier League, currently having a hard time getting out of league 1 and into the championship, I need to find some experienced heads I think cause my squad keeps blowing up at the end

Won the FA, Premier League and Champions League with Spurs, then got sick of Gareth Bales whining so I quit and decided to take up a new challenge, trying to get Havant and Waterlooville into the Premier League, currently having a hard time getting out of league 1 and into the championship, I need to find some experienced heads I think cause my squad keeps blowing up at the end

Harchester United syndrome.

• Like 2

Harchester United syndrome.

Next thing you know half the squad will die in the bi-annual coach crash

My Amkar team ended their run of 7 Russian cups with a semi-final loss this year around. Given that we had that game sandwiched between a big league game and the UEFA Cup final against Man Utd, it was the one to sacrifice - even if my young team probably should've won it.

All of the above was played in about a 5 day span. The Russian calendar/FA likes to make it as hard as possible for their teams to compete in Europe as possible. We have nevertheless won a second UEFA Cup in my time there, won on penalties after a 120th minute equaliser, and we should secure an 8th straight league title.

The midfield is good and young, I've only really got to find a good centre back and goal-scoring forward to complete the team that would probably last another 5 or 6 years. The current plan is to stay and out-do Guy Roux.

Thomas Drage is going to be awesome in RL in about 2 years time, right?

FM is never wrong!

Just look at Cherno Samba, England's most profilic international goalscorer.

Currently powering through a World League Structure. Guided Villa to the fourth tier in my first attempt and on course to get promoted again. Leverkusen and Inter have approached me and i have declined. Have a such a strong, young squad. Benteke is awesome as is Ward-Prowse.

Looking at him in my game, he didn't have a good time at Villa, barely playing despite an encouraging 6 goals in 9 apps in the first year. Got sold to Championship QPR in 2016 for a mere 900k where he did OK, with 14 goals in 40 league apps. Apparently that was good enough to have Derby splash out 3.3m on him and he's been great ever since, usually getting 15-20 goals a season as they got relegated in his first year but bounced back and have become a mid to upper table side.