Brock ain't gonna make it

News: According to the Minneapolis Star Tribune, former WWE champion Brock Lesnar has no chance of making the Vikings final roster and a slim chance of surviving the first 13 cuts. At this point, it's doubtful he'll even be added to the practice squad. "I definitely was upset at first, but the thing about Brock is he flat-out earned my respect the past four weeks," defensive line coach Brian Baker said. "I don't know how else to put it."

Found it on MaddenMania.

So, whats next for ol' Brockie?

I believe Brock got as much as he could realistically obtain from this. He worked off a fair bit of the rust, gained some knowledge of the NFL's workings, and made a relatively good impression on the Vikings' coaching staff. His chances of getting in next year, or even later in the season as injuries take over, is much higher than I expected them to be. And a stint in the CFL or NFL Europe would certainly not hurt.

Even though there's no chance of it happening, I want to see Brock come in through the audience in street clothes, rush the ring during a boring Bradshaw promo, and F-5 the fuck out of Bradshaw. I'd mark out like crazy.

In actuality, though, I suspect he'll hire a private coach, and just keep training for next year. He seemed to realize that this wouldn't be a quick thing to accomplish, and also seemed to be willing to make the committment to try again next year.

Edited by Heel Turn

Even though I have no chance of it happening, I want to see Brock come in through the audience in street clothes, rush the ring during a boring Bradshaw promo, and F-5 the fuck out of Bradshaw. I'd mark out like crazy.

Same here, Brock just comes in and F-5's Bradshaw right out of the ring. I'd be happy to see Brock back in WWE.

As for Brock's brief NFL stint, good for him. He said he was going to try out for an NFL team, and he did. Despite the fact that he didn't make it, you still have to give him respect for giving it 100%, and earning respect from his teammates and coaches. Hell, I think a stint in the Arena League would be pretty bad ass for Brock. Imagine Lesnar slamming some mother fucker against the walls (no out of bounds in Arena League).

I wouldn't mark for an F5 on Bradshaw... I would mark for an F5 on any NFL program (preferably on that bitchtits John Madden). He just runs down to the field and before the snap DESTROYS a random QB with it. Would be soooooo awesome...

He doesnt like wrestling. But I gotta give him credit for giving it a go, a lot of guys in wrestling wouldn't have made it even this far, he's a great athlete. I bet he at least makes a practice squad next year, espically if he goes to Europe or the CFL.

I think that Brock will get a trainer and work out like crazy to get on a practice team or something for the year. Hopefully he can get on an NFL Europe, CFL or Arena Football team for next year, but I'd love to see him in the NFL, and I think that he will accomplish that goal in 2006.

it´s fun how annyone (well a lot of poeple) seems to whant him to go down hard and fast . . . as i said before, only in wrestling.

I have no football clues at all but from the few things i picked up while reading about him i don´t see were he did bad, i even heard that not even the most gigantic tallends make it on this extra team ore whatever it is called in their first year in . . . but sinc you all hate him so much for screewing wrestling and selling out to a job he wants more and that payes less (haha, best sellout ever) just enjoy yourselfs a little more :pinch:

:shifty:

Edited by Michael Matzat

I'd like to see Brock back in the WWE for the simple reason that Smackdown hasn't been the same since he quit. Plus I'd love to see Bradshaw get murdered by the monster. Oh, and throw him in the ring with Heidenreich while we're at it.

But he probably doesn't even want to come back. Funny though, only took a couple months for him to be gone to freshen up his character. Best of luck to him next year getting in the NFL.