Disney to Make Boy Meets World Spinoff

gunnar hendershow

Ugh. Look at this fat fucking monster. She's so hideous it makes me want to burn my retinas. Go eat another 40 pizzas you tubby piece of lard shit.

Spoilered for ugly.

danielle-fishel-lingerie-shoot-for-maxim

• Like 5

Whatever the story is that led to her owning an after school hangout and not being a lawyer will probably be brought up during an episode as a major sore subject. Something like, Corey got his job teaching and talked her out of being a lawyer to take care of their kid. They can have the "I want to go back to work!" two parter episode that Boy Meets World had when Corey's parents got in to that argument.

• Like 1

• 8 months later...

Oh, thank God. I was so scared the fact that this post was bumped was announcing the show had been cancelled. I remember reading the show was "retooled" a few months back.

Yea but last month Disney ordered 8 more episodes, giving a full 21 show season. If it gets cancelled, it won't be til after the season is up

• 2 months later...

Theme songs have never exactly been this franchise's strong suit.

WANDERIN' THROUGH THIS CRAZY ROAD CALLED LIFE

IS WHAT WE'RE DOINNNNNN'

But like for real, it's time to get off the hype train and recognize that this is a show for children and we're (mostly) (technically) adults. If it's good, awesome, but beyond watching it to go "omg COREY omg SHAWN" I'm not really expecting it to really speak to me.

• Like 2