Chelsea Manager Sackings Thread

stokeriño

Yeah if it weren't in December just three days after a Premier League game (most of which time will be spent recovering from jet lag...), I would be able to appreciate it fully without the bit of resentment I otherwise feel. :shifty:

But hey - it'll be fun!

Shouldn't win things if you don't want the rewards. Let someone else have it. :shifty:

Was that the year the press kept showing shots of Gary Neville and Beckham playing volleyball on the beach?

They fucked that one up didn't they? Pretty sure one of the Brazilian sides won it. Nah, I meant the 2008 one.

Was that the one where in the final they defeated what amounted to literally the 6th best team in Ecuador? What a grand tournament it is.

Was that the year the press kept showing shots of Gary Neville and Beckham playing volleyball on the beach?

They fucked that one up didn't they? Pretty sure one of the Brazilian sides won it. Nah, I meant the 2008 one.

Was that the one where in the final they defeated what amounted to literally the 6th best team in Ecuador? What a grand tournament it is.

No, that's the one where they lost to Vasco 3-1.

Edited by RafaelFms

I think Eddie's misunderstood :shifty:

The majority of games we haven't been full strength, no. But we have a majorly thin squad so of course there will be some games where a bunch of key players had to play.

Downing plays. This is clear indication of how team selections have gone. :shifty:

Do people actually watch the games they criticize Liverpool for? Our Europa League squad has mostly consisted of Carragher, Coates, Downing, Cole, Assaidi, Shelvey and Henderson, with Suarez, Gerrard and Sterling on the bench in case of emergencies.

I'd rather watch Middlesborough.