EWR 2013 Stats Update: February ***PLEASE USE SPOILER TAGS***

-Raise Crazy Ivan's stiffness to 72, overness to 29, and charisma to 64.

-Uncheck Diva for Kalamity. Raise her brawl to 67.

-Raise Cherry Bomb's brawl to 41, speed to 45, selling to 63, overness to 28, and charisma to 66.

-Raise Wrestling Goddess Athena's brawl to 52, speed to 56, technical to 54, stiffness to 42, and selling to 68. Change her to a face for WSU.

-Raise Mary Dobson's brawl to 40, speed to 44, technical to 38, stiffness to 41, selling to 54, and overness to 24. Check Diva.

-Raise Kimber Lee's technical to 52, stiffness to 42, and overness to 35. Watching a recent match of her's, her brawl is def. justified at 51.

-Lower Necro Butcher's brawl to 82 and stiffness to 87. He is listed at 230, so make him a lightweight?

-Check Menacing for Jessicka Havok. Raise her brawl to 71.

-Uncheck SS Look for LuFisto. Raise her overness to 56. Raise her wages to 16,000. Make her a face in WSU.

-Check Booker for Mercedes Martinez. Change her to heel, Old School Heel for WSU.

-Raise Mitch Johnson's selling to 68 and overness to 19.

-Check SS Look for Lennox Norris. Raise his overness to 20.

-Raise Kyle Maverick's brawl to 58 and overness to 16.

-Raise Frankie Arion's charisma to 74 and overness to 19.

Edited by KrisClassic

That's right, that's who that was. Speaking of him, I believe he needs a charisma boost. I'd say take him to about 83-85. Up for discussion.

Dude, not to come across as a dick myself, but you've got to quit saying shit like "up for discussion", "end of discussion", or "hopefully that stops discussion." You come across as a major tool. This is a DISCUSSION board. The whole point of this thread, in particular, is to DISCUSS the stats of the game. Bill is the one doing the stats update, so unless he comes in and says "no more disussion on this topic", then EVERYTHING is going to be up for debate and discussion. Just say your piece and hope enough people agree with you that the change you want gets made, but don't get pushy or controlling about it, or you'll come across as an asshole and wind up getting flamed or constantly have people troll you by asking for proof of your suggestions.

We know that. With any suggestions I do make now and in the future, I'd like some input. That way, if it's something that's just stupid, we can agree on something else. Everything should be up for debate or discussion, just as long as it's in a manner where people aren't acting like jackasses and saying their suggestion is not up for discussion and states that a rating should be bumped up because of an unfounded whim.

Haha wow guys...seriously? I'm just going off of basic wrestling knowledge. Truth Martini deserves a raise in charisma as he's one of the best talkers on the mic in ROH. 83-85 just seems right for him.

Edit: Major tool? Ha. No need to be dicks. I'm just saying that's what they deserve. Whether they get it or not ultimately comes down to the whole "discussion" process.

Damn straight. Sometimes I don't think Martini gets enough credit when credit is due.

Add Dr. Shelby

Name: Dr. Shelby

Short Name: Shelby

Birthmonth: Not sure

Weight: Lightweight

Nationality: American

Wage: $9,500

Primary Finisher: Punch (Impact)

Secondary Finisher: Kick (Impact)

Card Position: Manager

Disposition: Face

Manager: None

Gimmick: Fun Babyface

Stats:

Brawl: 01

Speed: 00

Technical: 00

Stiffness: 31

Selling: 61

Over: 48

Charisma: 61

Attitude: 85

Behavior: 85

Alter Egos: None

Relationships:

-

hope you add him as a Manager

Add Kane & Daniel Bryan as Client

Yeah... I don't think he should be added. I mean, he is not a manager, he never accompanied anyone to a match... If Bill decides to add him, I'd suggest him to be a non-wrestler or not being added at all.

Can we stop pretending we care about Female Wrestlers?
Fuck off.
Haha wow guys...seriously? I'm just going off of basic wrestling knowledge. Truth Martini deserves a raise in charisma as he's one of the best talkers on the mic in ROH. 83-85 just seems right for him.

Edit: Major tool? Ha. No need to be dicks. I'm just saying that's what they deserve. Whether they get it or not ultimately comes down to the whole "discussion" process.

No, you're saying what you think they deserve which might not be the same as what they really deserve.
  • Like 3

Well let's get on with the discussion process then.

Edit: Plus, nobody ever discusses KrisClassic's stat changes. They just get changed, in game.

I don't discuss his because since I joined he has rarely posted stats I disagree with. And he has said in the past he is open to any discussion. So go ahead and discuss them if you want no one is stopping you

Well let's get on with the discussion process then.

Edit: Plus, nobody ever discusses KrisClassic's stat changes. They just get changed, in game.

As a forum, we gave up on KrisClassic years ago.

• Like 5

Like, maybe I would argue with the changes he proposes but it's hard for me to get worked up over something like 'uncheck Diva for Kalamity' when it's KrisClassic saying it and I know he's so completely and utterly wrong about everything he ever says or does.

I didn't read the whole thing but
In response to the union's protest, an independent panel of three doctors recently examined Chao's treatment of players. 
The panel found no basis for the union's complaint against Chao, a person told USA TODAY Sports.
makes me think that we can't adjust his stats based on allegations and if the allegations prove to be true then he'd probably need to be removed altogether as his license will be revoked.

-Raise Crazy Ivan's stiffness to 72, overness to 29, and charisma to 64.

-Uncheck Diva for Kalamity. Raise her brawl to 67.

-Raise Cherry Bomb's brawl to 41, speed to 45, selling to 63, overness to 28, and charisma to 66.

-Raise Wrestling Goddess Athena's brawl to 52, speed to 56, technical to 54, stiffness to 42, and selling to 68. Change her to a face for WSU.

-Raise Mary Dobson's brawl to 40, speed to 44, technical to 38, stiffness to 41, selling to 54, and overness to 24. Check Diva.

-Raise Kimber Lee's technical to 52, stiffness to 42, and overness to 35. Watching a recent match of her's, her brawl is def. justified at 51.

-Lower Necro Butcher's brawl to 82 and stiffness to 87. He is listed at 230, so make him a lightweight?

-Check Menacing for Jessicka Havok. Raise her brawl to 71.

-Uncheck SS Look for LuFisto. Raise her overness to 56. Raise her wages to 16,000. Make her a face in WSU.

-Check Booker for Mercedes Martinez. Change her to heel, Old School Heel for WSU.

-Raise Mitch Johnson's selling to 68 and overness to 19.

-Check SS Look for Lennox Norris. Raise his overness to 20.

-Raise Kyle Maverick's brawl to 58 and overness to 16.

-Raise Frankie Arion's charisma to 74 and overness to 19.

You've never even seen Necro Butcher before, have you? Can we please get the formula you use to calculate these ridiculously pedantic changes you have every month?

• Like 6