2013 Confederations Cup Thread

Rafael

Quality little tournament here, cracking lineup this time around. Few teams I really like as well as a couple of United players being involved too.

Would be happy with either of Mexico, Italy or Japan winning it. Lovely start to the tournament with what should be a really good opening game tonight.

Quality little tournament here, cracking lineup this time around. Few teams I really like as well as a couple of United players being involved too.

Would be happy with either of Mexico, Italy or Japan winning it. Lovely start to the tournament with what should be a really good opening game tonight.

Mexico is in the midst of an implosion right now. They're not winning it.

Mexico is in the midst of an implosion right now. They're not winning it.

Mexico will not concede a goal all tournament!

They won't score one either.

I really like Italy here, they've been coming along nicely over the last year+ and I could see them winning the whole tournament.

• Admin

It has hilarious listening to them ranting and raving on talksport about how it's a joke that Tahiti are in this, and how Australia "have an easier route into the World Cup through Asian qualifiers as opposed to Oceanic". Good chortle.

Oh and Norway were super unfortunate to concede that Rodrigo goal literally on the stroke of half time.

President Dilma Rouseff and FIFA President Joseph Blatter audibly booed. Protests have been happening throughout the country, after the increase in the price of bus tickets, which was the culmination of all the bullshit the population has been through lately.

And Blatter asked for respect. :lol: