2013 Confederations Cup Thread

Rafael

Aggravating that a number of Chelsea's best and/or most knackered players have to be involved in this, particularly Mata, Oscar, etc... They will never get a proper holiday.

What with Euro 2012, the London Olympics and now this, Mata has been playing non-stop since 2011!

Same goes for Suarez, World Cup, Copa America, Olympics and now I'm guessing he'll be in the confed cup squad as well.

EDIT: That was in response to Stoke, obviously.

I said it to my mate shortly after the most recent ban, this is just his way of getting some time off.

• 2 weeks later...

So er, this starts Saturday, Brazil-Japan, 8pm UK time if my time difference calculations are correct, who's everybody picking to win this?

WAR TAHITI!

Tahiti once had the best player in the world on one of my FM games. Hiroana Walker, he played pretty much every game for them from when he was 15 till he retired at 38. Had about 180 caps.