2013 College Football Thread

HailtotheYo

Ticket prices in Philly must be in the toilet in general. Some dude bought a whole row of 76ers seats last season for like twenty bucks or something.

No..the 76ers are just terrible and no one would show up if the tickets where more expensive. But yea, last year you could get decent 76ers tickets for about 50 cents.

Ticket prices in Philly must be in the toilet in general. Some dude bought a whole row of 76ers seats last season for like twenty bucks or something.

No..the 76ers are just terrible and no one would show up if the tickets where more expensive. But yea, last year you could get decent 76ers tickets for about 50 cents.

When I was living up there Phillies, Eagles, and Flyers tickets cost a ton. I went to a handful of Phillies games but never bothered with the other two because of the price.

Sixers have always been the 4th team in the city too, except for maybe a few years when Iverson was dominant.

I'm sorry, but Butch Jones looks like a fucking moron today. He benched our starter over the Oregon game and has left in a completely incompetent freshman who has fumbled twice and thrown two interceptions. Swallow your fucking pride and bench his ass! You have cost us the game dickrag.

I'm sorry, but Butch Jones looks like a fucking moron today. He benched our starter over the Oregon game and has left in a completely incompetent freshman who has fumbled twice and thrown two interceptions. Swallow your fucking pride and bench his ass! You have cost us the game dickrag.

Why did Jones put the guy in anyway for this game?

Justin had started every other game and he hadnt been this bad in any game so why bench him? Cause he lost to Oregon?

Justin had started every other game and he hadnt been this bad in any game so why bench him? Cause he lost to Oregon?

Punishment for Oregon, and a dumb one, at that.

Punishment for Oregon, and a dumb one, at that.

Wow that is dumb, I mean you couldnt expect him to light it up and beat Oregon cause I may be a fan of the Vols but they aint good enough to beat Oregon

I mean Peterman completed 4 passes for 5 yards and four turnovers. That is just terrible. Jones should have pulled him early, but he just refused to put Worley in for whatever reason.

Just as Texas picked itself up, Jordan Hicks is done for the season.

Driskel is out for the season .... Florida is going to have fun at QB now.

Surprises so far:

4-0 Maryland ... just beat WVU 37-0 to boot (but we'll find out how good they are as they go to FSU in two weeks)

4-0 Texas Tech ... beat TCU and have fluff the next three games before playing everyone not named TCU that isn't absolute shit in conference

There are a couple of other schools out there with records that might look surprising but after checking the schedule really aren't.

West Virginia is really, really bad this year but of course the Maryland fans around here are treating this like one of the biggest wins in school history.

They're good this year, and will be in a bowl game, but man people think they're world beaters all of the sudden.

I remember when EJ Henderson caused this same attitude. Yeah, WV isn't good this year ... but 37-0 is still an eyebrow raising score. More so to what Maryland was able to do as opposed to what happened with WVU.

I checked some of my "but look who they played teams" again and yeah, Baylor is actually looking really good despite who they've played. 60pts in all three games and 1pt from scoring 70 in all three, and 13 is the most they've given up in a game (7,3 the other ones). They two of three games last year against soft opponents (one of them being the same in ULM) and have dramatically improved the defense ...

Wow what a piece of shit Urban Meyer is. Going for it on 4th down while up 55-0? This shit is why I don't watch College

I know right? .... You'll never see NFL coaches faking punts with a 30 point lead or anything jackassy like that.

Is that sarcasm? I genuinely dont know because I've never seen anyone do that