PlayStation Meeting 2013

deli

IGN now saying Sony shouldn't show specs because somebody might copy them.

The only people who would copy them is Microsoft and I imagine they've already finished making the new Xbox, Microsoft aren't going to stop everything they've done and start again to copy the PS4 (it's likely Microsoft already know everything about the PS4 anyway)

Sonys stream is up and running. It sais german, they better not give me a voiceover translation.

They've cut it to £139 for the 3G model in Japan, not a chance we'll see anything like that.

I think hamster posted in the sony topic that this deal was bound to a specific mobile carrier. But do you even need a G3 handheld?

Yes. I don't play handhelds at home (why would I?) and If I fancy a game of FIFA online on the bus I'd like to be able to do it, especially if I was spending £200 on it (then add on the price of a couple of games and the overpriced memory cards and you're looking at £300).

Because mobile data contracts are fairly pricey? At least thats why i decided against a G3 iPad, not only was it 130€ extra for the device... it would also have been 10-20€ per month or 5€ per prepayed day you activate. I don´t mind the idea, it will be a lot bigger in a few years if either handhelds come with online (kinda like Kindle today) or the marked just fully switched to phones.

(also, how many houres dos the vita do of it´s batterie anyway? g3 will suck even more of that limited time i asume making it very little?)

I'm just saying, I'm so used to being able to go online with games that paying that amount of money for a console and not be able to go online with it when I'm outside of my home (which is when handhelds are mainly used) makes it much much less appealing, especially when the PSV is meant to be the "serious gamers" handheld console, so it has games like FIFA and CoD where online play is the main experience in the game.

Bwahaha this IGN thing is brilliant, they've got hundreds of people calling them on Skype including Adolf Hitler himself :D