They intend to skip the Red Arrow nickname for Roy and go straight to Arsenal

Source http://collider.com/marc-guggenheim-arrow-season-2-the-flash-interview/

• Replies 784
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I kinda wish I knew less about the DC universe while watching this sometimes

Season 2 spoilers

Cause Blood being a bad guy wasn't half the surprise it was supposed to be. Knew he was Brother Blood from the time Ollie first sees his name. Canary being who she is was a shocker though.

I'm on episode 5 of season 2,flashbacks are off the island and on the boat. Last time I saw Slade he was on fire. He show back up soon?

The guy that plays The Count would make a great Joker in one of the animated movies.

Not quite sure how I feel about honest to god super powers being a thing in the world now.

In relation to what

The miracuru or the Flash origin?

Both I felt they gave reasonable explainations to

Both. It just felt weird that all of a sudden there are guys with powers when every other character has been non-powered.

Island Slade is my favorite character by far. Not too sure about off island Slade, have only seen him the one time and he seemed completely different.

Not feeling Slade's new mask. I liked the one he and his partner had on the island. Those were so intimidating. They looked angry.

It's running thoughts. Don't really give a flying fuck if anyone is replying.

• Like 2

That was a bit much. I hadn't been up long and already had people breathing down my neck irl. Sorry bout that.

All caught up! Prediction

I sense a Slade/Merlyn fight coming where one of them gets a bit of a redemption moment. Either Merlyn protecting Thea because he wants to protect his daughter or Slade saving Thea from Merlyn because she reminds him of Shado after he sees her wearing the Hōzen as a necklace. And either way I don't see it going well for Merlyn at all.

All caught up! Prediction

I sense a Slade/Merlyn fight coming where one of them gets a bit of a redemption moment. Either Merlyn protecting Thea because he wants to protect his daughter or Slade saving Thea from Merlyn because she reminds him of Shado after he sees her wearing the Hōzen as a necklace. And either way I don't see it going well for Merlyn at all.

Potential big bad spoiler for next season

Manu Bennett, who plays Slade/Deathstroke, supposedly spoiled at a convention that Merlyn will be the big bad for next season, but wouldn't say what happens to Slade

• Like 1

This week's episode was pretty great. The helmet replacing the island mask might not be my favorite thing but Slade looks awesome out in the open in his full outfit.

That's probably it because I really enjoyed those episodes as well. Then again, I can't really remember any particularly week episodes this year. That's not to say the show's been perfect but take away Laurel's god-awful storyline and it's damn close.

That was awful. I get that it's apparently okay to clutter the thread with your thoughts, double post after double post, but surely we can draw the line at shitty videos?

If he bothers you that much, why don't you just put him on ignore?

• Like 1