Benji

Awesome finale. Awesome series. Definitely my favourite show right now.

Thoughts in spoiler tags;

Actually really glad they didn't kill anyone off for shock value. Kinda worried about Det. Lance though, hopefully he'll pull through - he's one of the best characters. Although I guess if he does die it'll 'drive' Laurel to do good.

I think the whole thing with Thea/Malcolm is going to be a big part of series 3.

So, so glad Sarah didn't die. Really glad I called the whole League coming to help in exchange for Sarah going back with them. She can be back soon.

Awesome to see the end of Roy's journey towards becoming a hero.

I was so sucked into this episode that when Oliver 'revealed' that it was Felicity he loved, I bit hard on that and totally believed for a while. Also because I secretly want them to end up together. Feel kind of bad for her, but she totally saved everyone though so it's cool.

• Replies 784
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually really glad they didn't kill anyone off for shock value. Kinda worried about Det. Lance though, hopefully he'll pull through - he's one of the best characters. Although I guess if he does die it'll 'drive' Laurel to do good.

I think the whole thing with Thea/Malcolm is going to be a big part of series 3.

So, so glad Sarah didn't die. Really glad I called the whole League coming to help in exchange for Sarah going back with them. She can be back soon.

I was so sucked into this episode that when Oliver 'revealed' that it was Felicity he loved, I bit hard on that and totally believed for a while. Also because I secretly want them to end up together. Feel kind of bad for her, but she totally saved everyone though so it's cool.

Well regaurding Thea for next season

John Barrowman has been added as a regular cast member for next season

• Like 1

Well regaurding Thea for next season

John Barrowman has been added as a regular cast member for next season

Ah that's great news. I like the character, there's still a fair bit of his past we don't know and he plays the part so well.

I'll put this in a spoiler just in case

The fake out with Felicity made me so mad! I kinda live vicariously through her when it comes to this show and the moment in Oliver's house made me so happy. I don't like the term "Squee" but that's what happened. Such a cruel charade

:(

I like Felicity/Oliver as bestest buddies, it gets old when every woman on a show has to romantically involved with the lead. I like stuff like that, where the characters can just be buddies rather than romance having to come into it.

But also Felicity/Barry 4eva xoxoxox

• Like 1

I wonder if Arrow and Flash will be in the same universe as the movies? I know the chances of Batman showing up on Arrow are almost non-existent but knowing Batman exists in the world would give me hope for Nightwing showing up in Blüdhaven which is near Starling City in Arrow iirc.

I like Felicity/Oliver as bestest buddies, it gets old when every woman on a show has to romantically involved with the lead. I like stuff like that, where the characters can just be buddies rather than romance having to come into it.

But also Felicity/Barry 4eva xoxoxox

I kinda do too actually. I'm just saying in the moment I really bought into it :blush:

I wonder if Arrow and Flash will be in the same universe as the movies? I know the chances of Batman showing up on Arrow are almost non-existent but knowing Batman exists in the world would give me hope for Nightwing showing up in Blüdhaven which is near Starling City in Arrow iirc.

They haven't established one way or the other whether Arrow and The Flash will be part of the DCCU. I think it'd be stupid not to. You have a built in dedicated, though slightly small, fanbase already

Not really, if anything it'd be stupid to limit what the shows can do by making them part of the same universe as Man of Steelverse. I'd much rather continue to have two kick ass TV shows that don't feature Superman and Batman, rather than two shows that have their creativity stunted by not being able to use characters the films might want to. What's even the payoff? The occasional reference to Metropolis? Arrow and Flash get a total of 15-20 minutes screen time in the Justice League film where they play backup to Batman and Superman? It's not like Ben Affleck is about to show up in The CW's Arrow if they do combine. And would you even want that? It just takes the focus away from the characters we haven't already seen on screen a thousand times before.

I like SHIELD, but we've already seen how try hard it ends up feeling now it's connected.

Not really spoilers, but just a question about the last couple of episodes.

Was The Flash not confirmed for the last couple of episodes of this season?

He was, but they changed it so instead of having a back-door pilot in Arrow, they just did a regular pilot for his show.

Felicity is too good for Ollie.

Loved the finale, worried about where they're going with Canary, but great season overall.

My guess for Laurel:

She'll become Manhunter since Kate Spencer is dead.

• 1 month later...

Both these things are awesome. I'd have thought we'd have heard who the main villain would be by now, though. Neither of those strike me as big bads, especially not in comparison to Deathstroke.

I'm assuming we'll either find out more at Comic-Con or we won't know until we watch the season.

Has anything been announced about Manu Bennett returning yet? He was such a highlight of the first two seasons, it'll be a shame to lose him completely.

I've also read rumors of Harley Quinn having an actual appearance in the show this season.

Oh wait, I'm dumb, I think Malcolm is supposed to be viewed as the big bad this season. There's also talk about some guy named Seth that may or may not be a misdirect.

And nothing on Manu yet. Since he didn't die, we for sure haven't seen the last of him but it'll probably be a little while so they can establish other characters.

At a convention at some point before the end of season 2, Manu Bennett said that the main villain of season 3 was going to be Merlyn again, which would make sense given the end with Thea and him.

Of course, none of that necessarily means he'll be the only one.

I like Routh... sometimes.

Is the Atom a hero? It seems like that from a quick google but it'd be a shame because i think he plays a much better villain. Loved him as Daniel Shaw in Chuck, not so much as Superman.

Merlyn as the guy again is fine by me, Barrowman is brilliant.