TEW2013: Real World Update April 2013

- Jay Lethal said in an interview that TNA had contacted him for their One Night Only shows but he couldn't do it because he was contracted to ROH. So maybe he should have a written deal with ROH?

- Is it possible Akihiko Fukuda and Akihiko Hukuda are the same person? I found Hukuda on cagematch and he seems to be a Pro Wrestling NOAH referee but the only mention I find of Fukuda is also as a NOAH referee mentioned on a messageboard. In fact on one of these TEW messageboards. Given how close the names are I can't help but wonder if they're the same person and it was just a typo in some database that got carried over?

Ricky Marvin, Axel, and Blue Demon Jr. can all be added to the AAA roster. Ricky Marvin debuted at tonight's tapings by attacking La Secta and joining Perros del Mal, Axel (Hijo del Santo's nephew) debuted as a surprise (probably as a tecnico), and Blue Demon Jr. officially announced that he signed with AAA.

No idea what Demon's alignment should be - I'd go with face for now - but he challenged LA Park for his Latin American title and brawled with Mesias. AAA also announced the creation of the Leyenda Azul championship ("Campeonato de la Leyenda Azul").

I'm late with this but I'm pretty sure Blue Demon is meant to be a technico as much as anyone is in AAA. LA Park's not really much of a technico anyway, he's more "I'm going after this technico" or "I'm going after this rudo." But given that Demon came in against the rudo champion, signed a deal with AAA (rather than allied himself with Konnan I mean), brought in the presumably technico Axel (who seems like he might have a bit of a feud with Daga) and seemed to have a bit of a confrontation with Konnan I'd say he's a technico. Challenging Park's no indication of being a rudo given how Park's never really technico or rudo anyway. I don't think it was mentioned anywhere (I might have missed it) but Park's gone from AAA. He seems to be in TxT if their press conference is anything to go by, although I don't think he's actually appeared at oen of their shows yet (he hinted at a run in but I don't think it actually happened? Might be wrong.)

• 4 weeks later...