TEW2013: Real World Update April 2013

A few updates:

Ruckus and BLK JEEZ are the new CZW Tag Team Champs

Crimson and Jason Wayne are the new OVW Southern Tag Team Champs

Makoto is the new WNC Womens Champ

Dark Panther and Lion Kid are the new IPW:UK Tag Team Champs

Jay Briscoe is the new ROH World Champ

Charlie Haas is no longer with ROH. Should also add strong dislike (maybe hatred?) between him and Kevin Kelly, Delirious and Grizzly Redwood.

Grizzly Redwood has reportedly been fired from ROH. He also shaved his trademark beard.

According to f4wonline.com, Grizzly Redwood has also been fired by Ring Of Honor for his part in a backstage fight with Charlie Haas at last weekend's event in Asheville, NC. Apparently Redwood knocked Haas's cap off his head, which led to an open hand slap in retaliation.

I'd still wait for some kind of official confirmation tho.

Great mod as always. Just some things I've noticed.

- Brad Armstrong passed away last fall.

- Scarlett Bordeaux and Val Malone are in ROH as heel managers for Truth Martini, the "Hoopla Hotties."

- Alberto Del Rio's Hall of Immortals entry seems to be someone else's. Maybe his father's? It says he has 4 World title runs, a National Icon run, etc.

- In general there are dozens of people set as "Future Inductees" who don't qualify for it. They should really be changed to "Not Inducted". The ones like Cena who have earned the spot will go in automatically, the ones who earn it during the course of a game will too.

- What do you think of adding WWE Legends contracts? You have a few people like HBK and Foley under PPA contracts so I'd suggest doing the same for all the "Legends" who make semi-regular appearances or do work. Trish, Edge, Honky Tonk, Bret Hart, Duggan, Slaughter, Dibiase, Jimmy Hart, Ron Simmons, Nash, Snuka, Mae Young, Piper, Austin, and Tony Atlas are the ones I added for my database. A PPA deal still allows them to sign elsewhere but also means a rival doesn't "steal" them without a fight.

- Your OVW seems pretty accurate but any chance of adding Michael Hayes? He's a young OVW school graduate who is a vet who lose his leg in combat. He's an interesting guy to add and you can just rename the Freebird to "Michael P.S. Hayes". I wish I could help with stats but all I did was clone Zach Gowan and age him down.

Some more, forgive me.

- Shelton Benjamin should have a contract with ROH. He was on their show just a few days ago.

- Jerry Lynn should be retired. I believe he finished his farewell tour last month.

- I don't think Jesse Sorenson is officially retired. I heard an interview from him a few weeks back where he said he was uncertain of his future but still looking towards a return to the ring. I guess its a judgment call as to whether he's being realistic or just hopeful.

- Reby Sky is misnamed "Ruby Sky" in the mod.

You could add Global Professional Wrestling Alliance which consists of:

- Dramatic Dream Team

- Kaientai Dojo

- Pro Wrestling NOAH

- Pro Wrestling Zero1

- Ring of Honour

Oh, you mean the alliance that hasn't existed for 7 years. Yeah, include that.

Remove the GPWA since it doesn't exist and hasn't for a long time.

- Scarlett Bordeaux and Val Malone are in ROH as heel managers for Truth Martini, the "Hoopla Hotties."

- Alberto Del Rio's Hall of Immortals entry seems to be someone else's. Maybe his father's? It says he has 4 World title runs, a National Icon run, etc.

- In general there are dozens of people set as "Future Inductees" who don't qualify for it. They should really be changed to "Not Inducted". The ones like Cena who have earned the spot will go in automatically, the ones who earn it during the course of a game will too.

- What do you think of adding WWE Legends contracts? You have a few people like HBK and Foley under PPA contracts so I'd suggest doing the same for all the "Legends" who make semi-regular appearances or do work. Trish, Edge, Honky Tonk, Bret Hart, Duggan, Slaughter, Dibiase, Jimmy Hart, Ron Simmons, Nash, Snuka, Mae Young, Piper, Austin, and Tony Atlas are the ones I added for my database. A PPA deal still allows them to sign elsewhere but also means a rival doesn't "steal" them without a fight.

- Your OVW seems pretty accurate but any chance of adding Michael Hayes? He's a young OVW school graduate who is a vet who lose his leg in combat. He's an interesting guy to add and you can just rename the Freebird to "Michael P.S. Hayes". I wish I could help with stats but all I did was clone Zach Gowan and age him down.

Well trish is getting set to "taking time off" as she is knocked up, regarding the others, im fairly certain most appear at other indy companies from time to time, expect the likes of Austin and HBK

http://www.cagematch.net/?id=2&nr=11891&gimmick=Michael+Hayes if this is the guy you are on about he is retired already it says, having his last match on 01.10.2012

Some more, forgive me.

- Shelton Benjamin should have a contract with ROH. He was on their show just a few days ago.

- Jerry Lynn should be retired. I believe he finished his farewell tour last month.

- I don't think Jesse Sorenson is officially retired. I heard an interview from him a few weeks back where he said he was uncertain of his future but still looking towards a return to the ring. I guess its a judgment call as to whether he's being realistic or just hopeful.

- Reby Sky is misnamed "Ruby Sky" in the mod.

i will tidy these up and regarding Jesse, i heard he is working in a admin role for now, so until he returns i will keep it set to retired

You could add Global Professional Wrestling Alliance which consists of:

- Dramatic Dream Team

- Kaientai Dojo

- Pro Wrestling NOAH

- Pro Wrestling Zero1

- Ring of Honour

Oh, you mean the alliance that hasn't existed for 7 years. Yeah, include that.

Remove the GPWA since it doesn't exist and hasn't for a long time.

ok i will remove it

-Allison Danger should have a blood relationship with Colby Corino as she is his aunt. In addition Danger is married to Ares so that relationship should be added as well as possibly a relationship between Ares and Colby? Loyalty or Friendship?

-

ok i will add something here too

Edited by cpt.charisma

I noticed you've got both Becky James and Becky Mason in there. They are one and the same person, she's now known as Becky Mason and also will sometimes act as a manager.

I've only actually caught her husband Loco Mike Mason once so can't help too much on his stats just yet. If I've got the time I'll try and come up with some.

Been an arse and sent this to the wrong thread! Reposting here for you while removing my palm from my face.

• Like 1

Well trish is getting set to "taking time off" as she is knocked up, regarding the others, im fairly certain most appear at other indy companies from time to time, expect the likes of Austin and HBK

Edge isn't on a Legends contract, or any kind of WWE deal, though, and Trish should probably be set to On Hiatus as I doubt she'll be showing up while she's pregnant.

I have a Pregnancy injury in my database so I guess I didn't think of it that way. In my database she's already going to miss 9+ months with that.

Yeah, a lot of my "WWE Legends" are iffy. I also have this latest batch of Hall of Famers in my database. Its really for me just about the people I think are a phone call away for WWE. But I also get why that's not everyone's ideal.

- Betsy Ruth retired recently due to injuries.

- Laura Mattano and Mia Martinez are the same person.

I have a Pregnancy injury in my database so I guess I didn't think of it that way. In my database she's already going to miss 9+ months with that.

Yeah, a lot of my "WWE Legends" are iffy. I also have this latest batch of Hall of Famers in my database. Its really for me just about the people I think are a phone call away for WWE. But I also get why that's not everyone's ideal.

- Betsy Ruth retired recently due to injuries.

- Laura Mattano and Mia Martinez are the same person.

i have trish and also madison rayne set to a year out with "taking time off" also trish has on hiatus, regarding the "legends" deal, at the way wwe goes you would have ALOT on the roster then, fairly certain even people like Goldberg has a legends deal now with wwe, possible one i could add is maybe bret hart but unless they appear regular for wwe they wont be added

i have trish and also madison rayne set to a year out with "taking time off" also trish has on hiatus, regarding the "legends" deal, at the way wwe goes you would have ALOT on the roster then, fairly certain even people like Goldberg has a legends deal now with wwe, possible one i could add is maybe bret hart but unless they appear regular for wwe they wont be added

Yeah, I have probably 3 or 4 dozen people signed to WWE under "Legends" deals. Its pretty excessive but I'm seeing how it goes. I'm basically playing a game right now where I'm trying a bunch of different things to see how they work out. The Legends contracts is one but there's a bunch more I'm doing.

- A female only Pregnancy injury to see how it goes. I'm curious if it just happens randomly or if I end up with half the women in the database pregnant.

- I edited a bunch of injuries so that you can use the wrestler on camera. I figured that allows me to use injured wrestlers as announcers or authority figures, or to build up a return or feud.

- I'm playing around with 3 PPVs every 2 months and different sort of events to see how it goes. Its basically a response to taking TNA over while it has its One Night Only PPVs scheduled. I'm keeping them but I'm also adding a regular PPV every 2 months. I'm curious to see if I just drain my bank or make a ton of money, or if grow my company or burn my audience out.

- I took a bunch of people who retired healthy at a young age and edited them to Out of Business and "Sometimes Wrestler". I was thinking of people like Brock Lesnar or The Rock who retired not due to injuries but life choices, but then years later came back in some way. No one "comes out of retirement" in the game but people do sometimes "return to the business." So I edited a bunch of people to see if over a few years I see a number of returns.

I wouldn't suggest you adopt any of these, really. They could be bad ideas all around. They're all just little things I'm playing around with to see what happens. I guess I should have considered the Legends thing one of those things too. :)

Edited by galacticgonzo

Ricky Marvin, Axel, and Blue Demon Jr. can all be added to the AAA roster. Ricky Marvin debuted at tonight's tapings by attacking La Secta and joining Perros del Mal, Axel (Hijo del Santo's nephew) debuted as a surprise (probably as a tecnico), and Blue Demon Jr. officially announced that he signed with AAA.

No idea what Demon's alignment should be - I'd go with face for now - but he challenged LA Park for his Latin American title and brawled with Mesias. AAA also announced the creation of the Leyenda Azul championship ("Campeonato de la Leyenda Azul").