2013 Summer Transfer Thread

Norwich will announce their third signing of the summer in 4 hours and 5 minutes.

Real Madrid gave Higuain permission to talk to Arsenal after a £23m fee was agreed.

Edited by RafaelFms

He is just what Arsenal need, somebody to score regularly.

Like Chamakh and Giroud did before they joined?

• Like 2

I didn't know Damiao could be linked with another club :( :(

He was briefly linked with Liverpool once! Like most players Spurs try to get.

He is just what Arsenal need, somebody to score regularly.

Like Chamakh and Giroud did before they joined?

Giroud scored 17 goals last season, he did very well. I'm sick of seeing people put him down because he didn't immediately match Henry.

Always going to be difficult to adapting to the Premier League in your first season, especially when you're supposed to fill the shoes of RVP. Be interesting to see how much he'll feature next year with Higuain coming in.

I haven't really see much of Higuain to be honest but is he worth £23m?

Higuain is a beast, he is by far my favorite player on the national team even with some lad named Lionel Messi, he has scored 9 goals in 10 matches, ahead of everyone in the qualifiers. You'll always see Pipita giving his 100% and scoring for fun. He has an insane amount of goals for his age, I hope he can match that wherever he goes.

• Like 1