2013 Summer Transfer Thread

Mamadou Sakho has a lot to live up to...

FM10. Newcastle legend and captain for over a decade. 350+ league appearences. 8 league titles, numerous domestic, continental and international cups. French World Cup winning captain. Ballon D'or winner.

Beast.

And it seems that United might have signed Coentrao on a one year loan.

Madrid are trying to pull the plug on it apparently because you signed the player that they wanted to sign as a replacement for Coentrao. Crazy stuff.

Naw, story is, Madrid submitted the paperwork for his replacement too late, so while they await what La Liga says, they're gonna claim Man U were too late as well.

I love that scum refused to pay Fellaini's release clause and then ended up paying more than that after all their other options didn't work out.

Yes, it should have been sorted much earlier, but I'm not going to complain over an extra £5m, or whatever it was. We needed a midfielder and I'm happy to have one.

Kagawa, Fellaini, Carrick, Rooney and Nani/Welbeck/Valencia/Zaha alongside RVP is a very strong, attacking side. I fancy ourselves against anyone.

Wasn't around here much yesterday, but I'm well pleased with our business this window, especially Sakho. We've still even got £10-15m left for an attacking reinforcement in January!

Good times.

Sounds like it could be Liverpools year...

• Like 1