2013 Summer Transfer Thread

Yeah it's Woodward's fault. Moyes has probably gone to him with a list of players he wants and Woodward hasn't got it done. I suspect a lot of this is the club/Glazers don't want to spend too much and instead the money is going into their own pockets rather than on a player.

Question relating to the Mata/PSG rumours.

...Didn't the French transfer window for incoming players close on Saturday?

http://www.ligue1.com/ligue1/article/transfer-window-dates-set.htm

Nt so sure it means anything but Samba was brought from us to go to Russia after our window shut.

Man City (Silva & Toure)

Chelsea (Hazard & Oscar)

Spurs (Eriksen & Lamela)

Liverpool (Coutinho & Gerrard)

Arsenal (Carzola & Ozil)

Man Utd (Cleverley & Carrick)

I'm not even sure what you're trying to do there. Taking two of our central midfielders and putting them up against other top sides attacking players? Yeah, makes sense.

Not been a good window for us and it's been a bit gutting to get the hopes up and have them dashed, but what's the most embarrassing is the usual United fans going into meltdown and shitting all over the club. Quite comical actually. We've been winning trophies season in, season out, mostly play good/great football and then one bad fucking window and they all have a breakdown, you spoilt fucks.

Edited by JohnnyPerfect
  • Like 1

Man City (Silva & Toure)

Chelsea (Hazard & Oscar)

Spurs (Eriksen & Lamela)

Arsenal (Carzola & Ozil)

How are Cleverley and Carrick comparable to the other "partnerships" you've put up? The majority are attacking midfielders, not centre mids. We've still got the exact same squad that walked to the title last season. Stop over-reacting.

Man City (Silva & Toure)

Chelsea (Hazard & Oscar)

Spurs (Eriksen & Lamela)

Arsenal (Carzola & Ozil)

I'm not even sure what you're trying to do there. Taking two of our central midfielders and putting them up against other top sides attacking players? Yeah, makes sense.

Not been a good window for us and it's been a bit gutting to get the hopes up and have them dashed, but what's the most embarrassing is the usual United fans going into meltdown and shitting all over the club. Quite comical actually. We've been winning trophies season in, season out, mostly play good/great football and then one bad fucking window and they all have a breakdown, you spoilt fucks.

We don't have any attacking players. That is my point. I could have put Rooney, I guess but he's a striker and I can't put Kagawa because he doesn't seem to be getting a look in.

Even the Fellaini deal going through would annoy me because we had the chance to get him through that release clause, rather than waiting until now and paying more money.

Man City (Silva & Toure)

Chelsea (Hazard & Oscar)

Spurs (Eriksen & Lamela)

Arsenal (Carzola & Ozil)

We don't have any attacking players. That is my point. I could have put Rooney, I guess but he's a striker and I can't put Kagawa because he doesn't seem to be getting a look in.

Even the Fellaini deal going through would annoy me because we had the chance to get him through that release clause, rather than waiting until now and paying more money.

We've got Van Persie, Rooney, Welbeck, Hernandez, Zaha, Valencia, Young, Nani and Kagawa, all attacking options. We'll be fine.

Kagawa hasn't been fully fit and we're only three games in, it's another overreaction. Personally I didn't even expect many signings coming into this window and expected almost the exact same if Fergie was still in charge. The center of the midfield needs an addition or two but we're fine everywhere else.