Fire Pro Wrestling Returns

=BK=

Get a USB drive - and make sure it's FAT32 formatted. Otherwise the PS3 won't read it.

Then you follow the instructions that are on the sites that have been posted - you have to put everthing in a certain directory and then when you go to the place where the PS2 Classics saves are stored you can access the drive and copy it over.

That is where I am getting confused. The forum shows how to convert and then transfer, but my save is already converted. Surely all those steps aren't then necessary?

Secondly, if my external HD works to show TV/Films on my PS3, should I assume that this means it has been formatted correctly?

Yes - yes indeed. To check and be sure of that one or any of the others - plug it into your PC and right click on it and then go to Properties. You'll see File System and it's generally going to be either NTFS or FAT32.

And you're discussing the PSN Classic version of Fire Pro, yes? You'll want to put your files inside the following file structure:

PS3\EXPORT\PS2SD\NPUD21702

Yes - yes indeed. To check and be sure of that one or any of the others - plug it into your PC and right click on it and then go to Properties. You'll see File System and it's generally going to be either NTFS or FAT32.

And you're discussing the PSN Classic version of Fire Pro, yes? You'll want to put your files inside the following file structure:

PS3\EXPORT\PS2SD\NPUD21702

So, they would be the various folders within folders, with my save in that last one, right? (yeah, PSN classic version)

Thanks for the help so far, really appreciate it.

Exactly! The last folder, the NPUD2... yadda yadda one is the specific game code for Fire Pro Returns. If you are still unsure - all you have to do is plug your USB stick into your PS3 and then find your current existing Fire Pro save - hit the triangle button and copy it over to the USB stick. Then when you plug it into your computer, all you have to do is overwrite what is already there.

No problem!

That was a fun little match and now I feel compelled in getting the game myself.

Just wondering, is there online multiplayer in this game? Would love to have some awesome fights with others, (since I know no-one who actually plays games like this).

I had this on PS2 and loved it... but I'm really holding out hope for a game with customization this good and the ability to have a story mode or season mode type deal.

Something like WWE's Universe mode with Fire Pro's level of customization would be amazing.

That was a fun little match and now I feel compelled in getting the game myself.

Just wondering, is there online multiplayer in this game? Would love to have some awesome fights with others, (since I know no-one who actually plays games like this).

Sadly there is no online.

• 7 months later...

Playing this again. Replacing edits and wrestlers i don't like with better ones. Already have a nice Orton ,Wyatt and Punk. Need to find a good Rock to to replace the one in this save.

Short Girl was adamant about getting a good Ultimate Warrior in FPWR, so I finally dug up an awesome WWF/E/WCW/ECW set, as well as a modern day one.

Ooooo boy, this is going to take forever to parse in. Why people use multiple spots for attire changes drives me bonkers.

Edit's cant have multiple attires. You can change a wrestler already in the game to a different one and retain alt attire ability but if you start from scratch you get one attire.

Does anyone have an easy to understand how-to guide for getting edit packs on the PSN version of the game? I feel like I'm reading Tawainnese stereo instructions in 1985.

Make a save. Copy it onto a flash drive. Plug flash drive into computer. Open up the folder the save is in and replace SCEVMC1.VME with the one you downloaded. plug the drive back into the PS3 and copy the one from the drive to the PS2 memory card.