Madden 25

This is so much better than last year's Madden. The problems with drops are still there, but much less infuriating. I started a game as the Browns' QB and I feel like Jordan Cameron and Josh Gordon catch almost everything thrown at them. The other guys drop 1 or 2 in 10 catchable balls, but it at least makes sense because they're less good.

Hooked on MUT. Making a killing on the Top 100 Rookie cards. Regularly get Flacco in packs or for about 100-200 on auctions that end at stupid o'clock in America, flip them for 500-1000. Some of the solo challenges are killing me though. The team of the week Lions are unstoppable.

• 5 months later...

Anyone still playing this?

In my connected career, I took the Jags and moved them to London and re-named them the Monarchs. After some initial struggles I lost in the SuperBowl in 2015 to the Packers. Just finished 2016 after beating the Pack 41-28 :-)

Just about to start pre-season in 2017, and I have amassed a tasty attacking group. Stafford at QB (now 96 OVR), Peterson A & MJD at HB (Both are getting on a bit, so split the reps in-game to keep them fresh), Josh Gordon, Sidney Rice, Cecil Shorts III and Austin Pettis at WR, and Ed Dickson at TE.

I play on Pro, but I'm probably going to be starting a new career soon on All-Pro. Any recommendations for starting teams?

Played this on next-gen for a few months but the lack of working auto-subs and finding a good set of sliders put me off, if anyone wants to play online PS4 let me know. bluntsnpurp is my PSN. Just don't often play people other than my friends from back home online as people's stupid gameplans make it a waste of time, usually they go for it every fourth and I stop them for an easy win or they just run the same play for positive/negative yards every play making it quite boring for me regardless.