Madden 25

Since my internet was down for awhile earlier I played more of my relocation game, where I moved the Rams to Sacramento to become the Condors. First game of the season, 31-28 loss to Pittsburgh... had a chance to get into field goal range but Quick dropped a perfect pass. Then beat San Fran 21-9 at home. I'm really enjoying the challenge of this game without even getting into sliders and such.

For me, passing boils down to patience and exploiting match ups. I'll never chuck the ball deep against Revis, but if I notice my receiver is one on one with press coverage and only one safety over top, I will take a shot down field. Otherwise, I stick to 15-20 yard routes, and use my tight end and running backs in case the coverage is too tight.

Anyone using a good pair of sliders yet?

I find on All-Pro that the passing game (user/cpu) are too accurate and the running game is pretty much obsolete. I constantly run into my blockers and the only time I have a good run is when I am returning a kick or punt back, anything that's a HB draw never seems to pan out either. I've used a couple of different teams too and a running game hasn't really come together so I end up passing way more than I want to, even though I complete 70%+ of my passes, but I can't get the handle of running at all yet.

I found some okay ones on Operation Sports. I've been using them in my offline franchise with the Cowboys. They're for All-Madden but I've been using them on All-Pro and they work just fine. I've got a good running game and a good passing game with it. Good teams are tough, rivals are tougher, and bad teams are not very tough.

Also, Leon fucking Sandcastle is in my current draft class. It's amazing.

2nd year player Vontaze Burfict won AFC Offensive Rookie of the Year.

Also, my entire O-line made the Pro Bowl. Literally all of them. Even the backups who played in like 2 blowouts.

We are talking about Vontaze Burfict the linebacker right?

• Like 1

Yeah meant to say defensive. I don't really care, just thought it was a funny glitch.

Poor Raiders can't even lose properly. Raiders started off 1-1 and then lost 13 straight. But they won week 17, Rams outsucked them also going 2-14 losing their final 7 games and "winning" the first pick in the draft. No Willie Duckett for Oakland.

So decided to scrap my Raiders to SLC game, and instead moved the dolphins to London. 2-0 start, though I wonder if there are some good all-pro sliders I haven't found yet to make the game more enjoyable.

I decided to just build a new stadium in Buffalo after EJ Manuel won the ROTY and helped me win the AFC East. My defence is one of the 5 best in the NFL now.

My only issue 3 games in to season 2 is CJ Spiller. He is awesome, but constantly hurt. I'm debating whether to trade him in the offseason or not. Luckily for me, the 49ers cut Gore and I was able to replace CJ for the 7 games he is missing with a dislocated ankle.

Oh yeah, I forgot. Mario Williams broke the single season sack record with 30, including 6 in one game. Three came in one drive!

Edited by Toe

I like that my Ultimate Team name is still defaulted to Chris Benoit. I forget about it every year and then laugh when I see it again.

Also, I picked Dez as my captain, then ended up with a starter pack that contained Training Camp versions of Aaron Rodgers, Gronkowski, Hakeem Nicks and Brandon Marshall.

Is anyone else having difficulty overwriting connected career files? It works sometimes, but I generally end up with a new file every time I save. Kind of annoying.

So, is it possible to edit player's numbers in CC? I have the edit option, go in and change the numbers, equipment, etc, then I either have to back out and lose everything or save every file on the xbox and still lose the changes.

Dafuq?

Is anyone else having difficulty overwriting connected career files? It works sometimes, but I generally end up with a new file every time I save. Kind of annoying.

Are you just pressing the back button to save? I was doing that and kept getting new save files every time. Try going into settings (it's in the last menu where you can edit your sliders) and save it that way.

I had that too, I think if you do as DYSI says to save it you can then use the shortcut save button and it will overwrite the file that you saved from the menu screen. You'd need to do that after every time you t're playing after turning off your system though.