Madden 25

What Connected Careers are people playing? I'm going to start one soon, either as a player or as an owner. I tried playing WR in Madden 13, but struggled to get to grips with timings of it, so I'm thinking of playing as a HB. I want to give being an owner a blast at some point though, if only to relocate a team to London.

I never really enjoyed playing as one position. Not quite different enough to give a fresh experience to a regular franchise mode. On offense, I struggle to play any position other than the QB as the AI just isn't smart enough and the only way I have success is if I call for the ball every play. I'd like to see more unique camera angles (first person helmet cam would be awesome), coaching feedback on the sidelines and better sound design to help with immersion.

I have had fun with Owner mode, still fiddling around with pricing strategies and whatnot. I've moved the Jaguars to London to recreate the old Monarchs from the World League. It'd be nice to be able to restructure the divisions/conferences when you relocate. I'd like more detail in terms of stadium variety and field design, too. One of the older ones had it where you could design the awnings around the field and have different end zone types. I'd like to see that extend to include custom music for entrances, kick-offs, TD celebrations etc.

Having a blast with the Jacksonville Jaguars in Owner mode.

I traded Chad Henne and a later round draft pick for Tim Tebow, signed a couple of free agents to make for a better defense, and picked up Randy Moss and Plaxico Burress for Receivers. Tebow SUCKS under pressure and throwing on the run so I've spent the majority of XP points improving him in those areas. Won about half as many as we lost to finish out the season.

I also moved the team to London and became The London Bulldogs. About to begin the next season. Randy Moss retired, but we were able to pick up a couple potentially great rookies in the draft.

Doing some scouting and the top DT in the draft is named Sir Economy. That is fantastic.

I'm still only on the second season. This guy wound up being the #2 overall pick to the Raiders. He has tied the single-season sack record with 22 sacks just 12 games into the season and has turned the Raiders around to first place in the AFC West (mind, Peyton Manning retiring after 2013 probably didn't hurt, but still). Crazy good.

Got a Tebow lead Jaguars (London Bulldogs) to the Super Bowl three seasons in with a 14-2 record... Getting blown out by league MVP Wilson's Seahawks at the big game. Tebow turned down all of my offers and is heading to free agency after three seasons of crazy improvement.

• 2 weeks later...

Here are some of the best rookies that I have seen after playing around 6 different seasons and going 3-7 years deep:

DT Sir Economy

MLB Leroy Lester

MLB Wolverine Justice

QB Tannon Steward

QB Sam Delagarza

WR Madison Billi

I'm partial to QB Temarcus Aristotle personally.

I'm probably going to have to restart my game because of a big draft class glitch (spoiler'd)

The Eli Watson draft class will always be the first or second class you get and once you get that class the other classes will follow in a specific order. Unfortunately, if the Watson class is second the first class will be repeated again later on in the game depending on where it falls in the regular "order" after the Watson class. So the Sir Economy draft class I had first is going to happen again in about 10 years when Economy and some of the stars from that class will probably still be playing.

So to avoid the glitch you need to start a new game and keep trying until the Watson class is the first one you get.