Madden 25

Can anyone inform me on whether Owner Mode is good enough to warrant buying this game? I loved Madden '13, got through about 6 seasons in the CCM and really enjoyed the gameplay, but it's a bit of a push at the minute for me to buy this, GTA V and FIFA 14. And GTA is undoubtedly getting bought first.

It's a lot stupid when two or three do it at once.

Who was saying they toned down the computer DB catching? Any 49er anywhere near the play either picked it off (against Rodgers) or caused a drop. I threw about 60% as many interceptions as Rodgers threw all of last year. Eventually rage quit; I'm not proud of it.

Edit: So my CPU pass coverage slider somehow went up to 75. Not sure how that happened, but it did. 90% sure I didn't do it.

Edited by A-Dub

Wait - the computer relocates by itself? That's a bit stupid.

How is it stupid? The AI decides it needs to update it's stadium, and relocates as a result.

They can sign free agents and fire coaches too.

I want to point out that animation that they use often between plays where a trainer comes over and feeds the player some water. It always looks like the trainer is pulling a prank on the player by pouring out the water in front of his face and some excellent comedic timing sets in where the player continues to stare up for a second realizing he got pranked and then looks at the trainer sternly.

I want to point out that animation that they use often between plays where a trainer comes over and feeds the player some water. It always looks like the trainer is pulling a prank on the player by pouring out the water in front of his face and some excellent comedic timing sets in where the player continues to stare up for a second realizing he got pranked and then looks at the trainer sternly.

After every. Single. Fucking. Timeout.

I put the rolling demo on at work today, partly so i could watch games and take my mind of my tendinitis. Baltimore and the New York Football Giants went into the two minute warning of the fourth quarter tied 0-0. Kansas City and Tampa Bay played prior to that and each put up 50+ in some fucking insane clusterfuck of a game - one play had the Chiefs score when a pass was intercepted but the corner got whacked on the return and fumbled. Charles recovered, fumbled again and someone else scooped it up and ran it in.

First thoughts: Fuck CJ Spiller.

Vs. the Bills he's basically the CPU's 'need points Get out of Jail free' card. At one point he practically teleported the length of the pitch. Annoying to comfortably beat the CPU for 1st downs, passing yards and TOP (and get normally good enough rushing yards too) and still lose cos it just runs in a few 70+ yard touchdowns to keep level.

Still liking the game a lot mind >_>

My offline game as the Cleveland Browns (wanted to see how the other half lives), has me at 5-1 my most impressive win was 27-0 over Buffalo (Spiller was held under 50 yards) though my favorite was winning 27-21 over Detroit after an ugly first half.