Madden 25

Speaking of, is there interest in a PS3 league this year? I definitely want to avenge my SB loss.

You're better off waiting until next year and getting it for the PS4. <_<

Did we ever decide what awful team I'm going to be yet?

I'll post a poll in the sign ups for EWBFL when it comes closer to the release. Any options you had in mind for the choices?

Srar has gotten so cocky that she's letting other people pick her team? I'll be sure to fix that!

Also, I wouldn't list the Cards as a crappy team, video game wise they're pretty good.

Cardinals defense is good. Offense, eh. It might be a little different with Carson Palmer thrown in the mix with Fitzgerald and Floyd. Probably not much though. They still need a solid HB. Unless you count Ryan Williams. :shifty:

It's hard to say what's a crappy team, and what isn't. It seems like a majority of the teams this year are going to have an even playing field to at least compete with one another.

EDIT: The playbooks for Madden 25 have been released on Facebook. http://www.joystiq.com/2013/08/08/facebook-app-shows-every-teams-playbook-for-madden-25/

Edited by Disturbed

I have it! :D

So far, after the skills trainer I will say that I hope Ball Hawk doesn't add to the already ridiculous amount of interceptions there were last year.

There's a perfectly healthy Michael Crabtree hiding down on the Niners depth chart, just in case anyone missed him,

I played as the Niners and was wondering where he was. Love all the little visual upgrades by the way. Can't wait to play for real even if most of the time it will be as the Jets :P

I enjoyed it. The commentary still sucks, but at least they seem to have fixed the contextual keys so Phil Simms doesn't scold me for checking down to my halfback on a goddamned screen pass. The blocking AI seems much improved, seeing guards pancake guys and create lanes in the open field was fantastic, and the pass rush versus pocket battle felt more realistic too. Had a couple of sacks where Flacco was well-protected, but hung on to the ball too long and the pocket eventually collapsed, and one where Justin Smith was getting blocked, but got his left arm free and dragged Flacco down, that was awesome to see.