Steam Summer Sale 2014

Benji

I needed one more vote in the community vote to get another card, and there's no more votes to be had :(

It was a good Summer sale. Got some nice games. Super Meat Boy, Gunpoint, Mark of the Ninja, Mirror's Edge, Universe Sandbox, The Walking Dead, Fez, and Roller Coaster Tycoon 3 Platinum.

So, in the sales I bought quite a few games, I'd like to think that I was successful in the purchasing!

I bought: Ben There, Dan That!, The Binding of Isaac, DLC Quest, Just Cause, McPixel, Organ Trail: Director's Cut, Psychonauts, Serious Sam Classic: The First Encounter, Super Hexagon, Surgeon Simulator 2013, Time Gentleman Please!, Tiny and Big: Grandpa's Leftovers, Tomb Raider I, II, III and Legend, Universe Sandbox, VVVVVV and Wizorb.

SUCCESS.

• Like 1

I wish Rogue Legacy had multiplayer. I understand why it doesn't, but that's just the sort of game I'd like to play with a friend.

That plus Monaco.

Which of you guys got Monaco? Because we should play some Monaco soon.

VVVVVV & Super Hexagon are awesome, you'll be addicted to them :D

I added Football Manager 2013 & Super Hexagon (gifted) during the Summer Sales. I'm content. :)

Super Hexagon is fucking hard :P

Oh and I just got Retro City Rampage.

I picked up The Walking Dead DLC, Borderlands 2 and the Season Pass, Hotline Miami, Dishonored and one of its DLC, and Tomb Raider and a bunch of the DLC for that.

Altogether not that bad of a sale. Now just to find time to play all this stuff <_<

Edit: Add Universe Sandbox to the list. I don't expect to put much time into that, but it was like a dollar, so what the hell.

Edited by KiddKorupt

I felt the same way about Universe Sandbox. Plus, one of the achievements in the game is to have the Earth crash into the Sun. Couldn't figure out how to do it, so I increased the size of the sun by about 50x and made everything crash inside of it for the achievement <_<