Steam Summer Sale 2014

Benji

80 cents for a Tomb Raider game is a ripoff.

Oh, also, the fact that it's 2013 and people are still willing to pay ten bucks for a 30-year-old laserdisc game is nuts to me. Dragon's Lair is as old as Sousa, guys.

You know you just linked to an article about dragons, not Dragon's Lair, right?

This and the Macho Man shirt link...you seem to be having issues linking today Sousa

You know you just linked to an article about dragons, not Dragon's Lair, right?

This is like the second time today this has happened to me. Either the board is having weird errors or a mod is fucking with me.

EDIT: No, I just checked the code, for whatever reason it stops before the apostrophe, but when I go in to edit the post it says it's fine. Testing this.

EDIT #2: SHONUFF. That is weird.

If you looked in the sorted price thing for games under $5, the Time Gentlemen double pack thingy was the cheapest game at $.49 consistently throughout the sale. Otherwise, yeah, it was Just Cause.

Didn't think Prison Architect would be as difficult as it is. I've unchecked continuous admissions and still get inmates coming in every 24 hours. Seem to come in faster then I can build cells. Had riots break out and a few escapes...

• 10 months later...

I've been building up the wishlist. Hoping to catch Castle Crashers, Deathspank, 'Papers, Please', and a few others on sale.

Also, I still have one last copy of SpeedRunners available. Keep that in mind if any of you start to get tempted by it.

Ditto, the timing of the last two sales has been awful for me having spare cash, so my wishlist has built up to around 70 games >_>