EWBFL 25 (Online 360 Connected Careers)

DYSI

Beat the Packers 31-21. I was in control for the first half, making crisp passes, putting together long drives, etc. but then I threw 3 picks in the second half and let the Packers right back in it. Lost all confidence in Kap and started to run basically every down except for the occasional "safe" pass. I nearly got him killed by Clay Matthews attempting a QB Read play. The screen even flashed "INJURY" with the associated commentary but he was kept in the game. A rare game where I didn't even have to punt, either because I had a long drive or because I got picked. Only went for it on 4th once on 4th and 1 when I was in my own territory in that grey area where I'm not close enough for a FG but too close to punt, particularly since I'm awful at directional punting.

Love my defense though. Ray McDonald rules.

First thing's first... Tuesday and Wednesday are wide open for me, LL. Unless you want to play around noon EST on Monday. I apologize for not being able to play you sooner. But I gotta pay the mortgage, yo.

Dragsy, if you go to Strategy > Schemes and change LE to a Balanced 4-3, Shea's 12 OVR points will return. :(Y):

I'd also like to make my FA request for Week 1. CB Tommie Campbell (77)

Edited by Disturbed

Beat the Packers 31-21. I was in control for the first half, making crisp passes, putting together long drives, etc. but then I threw 3 picks in the second half and let the Packers right back in it. Lost all confidence in Kap and started to run basically every down except for the occasional "safe" pass. I nearly got him killed by Clay Matthews attempting a QB Read play. The screen even flashed "INJURY" with the associated commentary but he was kept in the game. A rare game where I didn't even have to punt, either because I had a long drive or because I got picked. Only went for it on 4th once on 4th and 1 when I was in my own territory in that grey area where I'm not close enough for a FG but too close to punt, particularly since I'm awful at directional punting.

Yeah he does! Had a 20 sack season with Ray once. That D is amazing

First thing's first... Tuesday and Wednesday are wide open for me, LL. Unless you want to play around noon EST on Monday. I apologize for not being able to play you sooner. But I gotta pay the mortgage, yo.

No worries. I totally get it. I would be available to play tomorrow at noon.

Yep. To this point I had only used the Giants in my offline game, and I have been getting torched by offense left, right, and center whether I win or lose. So to come in and see my D come up with a boatload of sacks and timely INTs with the San Fran D was great. It shows me that teams really do play more like their real life counterparts.

Yep. To this point I had only used the Giants in my offline game, and I have been getting torched by offense left, right, and center whether I win or lose. So to come in and see my D come up with a boatload of sacks and timely INTs with the San Fran D was great. It shows me that teams really do play more like their real life counterparts.

I can see my defense ranking in the bottom five - and that's if we improve. <_<

Speaking of which, I'm going to pick up FS Sherrod Martin. Because just look at how horrible my D was.