The Tekken Thread

Benji

Who's Asuka?  I kinda lost the plot of it all half-way through Tekken 4.

She wasn't in Tekken 4, but it's acceptable to assume she is the daughter of Jun.

Wasn't Lee (Violet) the final boss in Tekken 4 anyway?

Uh... no...

I have a strange feeling that Heihachi is still alive, he's been one of the biggest main characters from the beginning, they wouldn't kill him off at the start of a game.

They would kill him, but I seriously doubt that they have.

Oh and Hwoarang owns.

Yes, and with me at the helm he owns even more.

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wasn't Lee (Violet) the final boss in Tekken 4 anyway?

Uh... no...

Meh, like I said, I hardly played Tekken 4. Who was the final boss then?

'Twas of course Heihachi.

However if you were Hwoarang you also faced Jin after, if you were Kazuya you also faced Jin after and if you were Heihachi you faced Kazuya and if you were Lee you faced Combot. That's to my memory, I feel I missed something.

I personaly hate all thes speed acrady 90 fighting games sinc Mrtal Combat killed one of my SNES controllers manny manny years ago.

I am seriusly lucky that there are fighting games that last long and alow you to use your brain during the fight, and that are not boxing ^^ (like no mercy, fpw, koc)

I haven't looked for any info on Tekken 5. Are Eddie or Christie in it, or the female character who looked like a Laura Croft rip-off?

And for the record, Steve Fox sucked. No matter what character I used, I always beat him pretty easy when I played Tekken 4 (in the arcades - the only Tekken game I own is TTT for my PS2).

Anyone know if King kills Marduk in T4 if he beats him, since Marduk killed Armor King?

I will school you all with King.

That is all.

Xiao' owns all your asses and you know it.

That may be, but at night we'd all like to own hers :pervert:

I personaly hate all thes speed acrady 90 fighting games sinc Mrtal Combat killed one of my SNES controllers manny manny years ago.

How on earth did it kill one of your controllers?!

I will school you all with King.

That is all.

I like King, I fight well with King, I beat you all with Hwoarang.

I'm looking forward to this actually. The screenshots look brilliant. Although can someone give me the idea of how Tekken's 1 and 2 went? I never played them and the whole Devil Gene thing and the white feather at the end of Jin's ending confused the hell out of me...

Oh and...

I'll beat you all with Julia Chang! :shifty:

Anyone know if King kills Marduk in T4 if he beats him, since Marduk killed Armor King?

***SPOILERS!***

King goes to the hospital where Marduk is sleeping/knocked out or something. He's got the breath mask on, either way. He goes to deliver the final blow to kill him, but sees on his desk a picture of him with his family. He instead drops the flowers he carried in and lays the picture on Marduk's chest.

I don't know about any one else on EWB but I'm a hardcore Tekken player. Unless anyone of you are as well, I'd most likely beat all of you. I play the game competitively.

On another note, Asuka is Jin's cousin most likely since Jun only gave birth to Jin.

If you want more information, either go to www.tekkenzaibatsu.com or www.tekken-official.jp.

Guest Future Shock

Anybody can namedrop a big fighting game tournament person, doesn't mean much, really. Like Jinkid. He's the reason most people switched over to Jin in Tekken 4. Or Justin Wong, Daigo, and Ino. If you've heard of Evolution, you've probably heard of them. Then there's RTD, he plays SC2, and a bunch of Halo people I don't care to name because I really don't care about that game. Dan The Nightmare, French, evil. :-p

So let's stop this mean evilness and play Capcom vs SNK! :D

I have heard of those guys, but I consider myself a nerd for it. I say best in the county because I'd beat down anyone at any game store in the valley, rock the arcade at Arizona State, etc. All you really need is a strat guide and a good memory. So, saying I was the best in Maricopa County is like calling my 8th grade football team "state champions" when we went undefeated and won our conference....when our conference was the only conference in the state. :shifty:

Anybody can namedrop a big fighting game tournament person, doesn't mean  much, really.  Like Jinkid.  He's the reason most people switched over to Jin in Tekken 4.  Or Justin Wong, Daigo, and Ino.  If you've heard of Evolution, you've probably heard of them.  Then there's RTD, he plays SC2, and a bunch of Halo people I don't care to name because I really don't care about that game.  Dan The Nightmare, French,  evil. :-p

So let's stop this mean evilness and play Capcom vs SNK! :D