The all-purpose GTAV Online thread

probablyoliver

Got past all the intro tutorial stuff now free to free roam and do what i like. robbed a few stores had a random help by ramming head on into a police car chasing me. did a little target practice at the shooting range. Jumped off for a few minutes to eat something now, but if i can get back in i'm free to join in with anyone on PS3.

EWB groupings are going to be terrible to set up until next week because there's no guarantee that we'll be able to connect if we set a time or place to meet up.

Also, I forgot to list my PS3 name/gamertag/whatever: HappyCatComps

You're actually in my list of players met online so either you were in the same free roam as me earlier or you just did a bike race not long ago

In the interest of full disclosure, I checked out the strip club. Saw that you could flirt with the girls through your headset.The following are confirmed, by me, to fill their "Like" meter:-Cats meowing near the mic-Reciting the alphabet in a monotone voice-Gregorian chants

Last night I had Larz telling the strippers that they should go to law school. Not sure how well that went over.

It's been working pretty smoothly this afternoon for me, although there was no one to play with and some griefer kept following me around killing me as soon as I respawned.

Also, I robbed a petrol station. While I was waiting for the guy to empty the register, I noticed the adult magazines on the top shelf. Particularly the third one in from the left.

http://rsg.ms/1bA0oKL

What.

I just like picturing you pointing a gun at the clerk with one hand and taking a picture of the magazines with the other.

But the reality of what probably happened is also funny given that I'm sure you killed the clerk and then took the time to take said picture.

In the interest of full disclosure, I checked out the strip club. Saw that you could flirt with the girls through your headset.The following are confirmed, by me, to fill their "Like" meter:-Cats meowing near the mic-Reciting the alphabet in a monotone voice-Gregorian chants

Last night I had Larz telling the strippers that they should go to law school. Not sure how well that went over.
That was hilarious. Probably because Larz's tone made it sound like genuine advice dropped during dinner.
  • Like 4

That was hilarious. Probably because Larz's tone made it sound like genuine advice dropped during dinner.

My thoughts exactly. Haha

• Like 1