GTAOnline Personal Picture Place

Maxx

That punch was a total accident Midget.....

Also, here is the remnants of me flying a military cargo plane into Ellis, Gazz, and Midget as they were attempting to take off in a 747 looking plane....

The timing of that was tremendous. Ellis had just started to take off when a cargo plane just sodomized it. Good work, Schmidt.

Time for pictures I've taken in the past 3 weeks.

0_0.jpg

This was mentioned three weeks ago. It was a clusterfuck of cops and civilians on the highway when we decided to horse around by the beach.

0_0.jpg

Here's a picture of the art project that Ellis, Meacon, and myself were working on one day. It's Ellis' ugly fuck of a car.

0_0.jpg

I picked up Ellis in a Cargobob while he was in a fire truck and stranded him at the top of a building.

0_0.jpg

Prepare For LL.

0_0.jpg

This was a more recent clusterfuck in which Meacon decided to drive back and forth on a bridge while being wanted by police.

0_0.jpg

This is just an excellently timed picture of my strategically placed sticky bomb attack on one of our cars. Front and center is Blehschmidt and over to the right (stage left) you'll see a dying Ellis in mid-air.

0_0.jpg

The day Ellis and I stopped the train!

0_0.jpg

Just a beautiful day to play golf.

0_0.jpg

Chillin' with Tupac.

0_0.jpg

My new, gorgeous van.

http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/games/gtav/snapmatic/photo/nXrGtY0FPEWv1WX7i9rL5A

Just hanging out at the top of the lighthouse.

Now you've made me raise the issue of my backlog of photos. Recap time! (Spoilered for length)

0_0.jpg

My own photo of LL's Cargobob stunt.

0_0.jpg

Just chilling on the beach whilst someone I forget, probably noted 'Beach Puncher' LL incurs the wrath of the LSPD.

0_0.jpg

For reasons I once again forget, after killing some firemen, 'Who wears short shorts? I wear short shorts!' LL decided it would be fun to blow up a car.

0_0.jpg

Stand well back!

0_0.jpg

Boom!

0_0.jpg

The aftermath of the Bridge Massacre of October 2013.

0_0.jpg

'Mr Fuck You' LL don't take too kindly to me.

0_0.jpg

Our attempts to fulfill Maxx's 'Let's stop the train...without sticky bombs' request. Not pictured here, Hughes flying about a mile in the air in a huge dumper truck.

0_0.jpg

Gazz waits for bus.

0_0.jpg

Someone's failed attempts at flying, probably Gazz.

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

Not sure what's happening here, including merely because they're there.

0_0.jpg

Random person tries to kill me and Niner, I blow up his car. He returns in second car, I kill him and steal car. Not wanting to face another insurance bill, I merely shoot the car full of bullets. A good time was had by all.

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

Some cops came to have a look at my handiwork and didn't mind me taking a few photos

0_0.jpg.

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

Niner hides behind RV, trying to kill me. I blow up RV and Niner, RV lands on it's side. Random women proceed to stand next to RV, looking through binoculars, glitching through it and taking selfies.

0_0.jpg

LL's mom.

0_0.jpg

LL's reaction to that joke.

0_0.jpg

Someone left my Meac out in the rain!

That's my car that LL is pouring gasoline on. That was the night we rammed the car into the Ammu-Nation store. Then LL proceeded to light everything in the parking lot on fire. So then the fire department came and after putting out the fire, I drove on top of them. LL then blew up my car and kindly paid for my replacement.

I can't remember whether or not LL had to pay for my car in that action shot photo. Might have been one of those cases of 'it wasn't LL who blew it up, it was the car next to it exploding from LL's bomb that done it!'

Kinda like how Niner parked a car on LL last night, I rammed the car and Niner got the credit for the kill. :shifty: