The PS3 thread

probablyoliver

Ugh after a very poor meth mission with Lint where I died twice quickly (I'm always useless for the first few minutes after getting online), we go into Survival with the police and all the shipping crates. After dying first wave (yep, still useless) I finally get into my rhythm and start killing the cops left, right and centre.....until apparently the game decides I'm out of the zone and fails the mission....I was right there in the area killing away.

Now Lint hates me.

Bah.

I could never hate your sexy ass Hammy :wub:

I enjoyed that helicopter-to-the-tower mission. My suicidal shooting down of the three men in the helicopter was wonderful but next time I fancy taking that base jump too.

With the money I can now finally get an apartment so I got the cheapo $80k one. Hooray!

• Like 1

I left to watch tv for a couple hours. If anyone is on in around 3.5 hours, I'll be back

I apparently didn't lose my progress or money after having to quit the game, so yay! Social Club still shows me with $40k in the bank and at rank 30.

Me and HappyCatComps be riding in the desert.

If you're who I think you are, I may just have accidentally let you plummet to your death on top of Mount Chiliad :(

It was glorious. I knew it was coming. I snapped a photo seconds before death.

Does the game freeze up for anybody else doing online missions? I'm not sure if I need to delete all my saved data and start over, exchange for a new gta game, or if it's just a common occurrence.

Bought the 210,000 apartment! Think it has a heist room. Now just need to get to that point with Lester and them to enable heists...

Me and HappyCatComps be riding in the desert.

If you're who I think you are, I may just have accidentally let you plummet to your death on top of Mount Chiliad :(

It was glorious. I knew it was coming. I snapped a photo seconds before death.

It wasn't even meant to be intentional, I was just dicking around trying to see if I could land a plane that high only to realise that the landing gear only works at certain altitudes and there was no way I was going to make it :(

Saying that, watching the plane slide down the mountain slowly before coming to an explosive halt was glorious :D

The 5 minute walk down the mountain, however wasn't <_<

You know what perplexes me about the game? Is the amount of people who just flat out kill you. It seems so strange to me. I'm just driving down and some guy guns me down for no reason. It's so strange because of the in-game economy. You pick 100$ up from a kill but the individual loses substantially more on the medical bills. That means you'll get $100 and the satisfaction to kill me with now the threat of me coming after you to kill you, so you'll than lose even more money if they do kill you. It's strange. There is no upside to killing people randomly.

You know what perplexes me about the game? Is the amount of people who just flat out kill you. It seems so strange to me. I'm just driving down and some guy guns me down for no reason. It's so strange because of the in-game economy. You pick 100$ up from a kill but the individual loses substantially more on the medical bills. That means you'll get $100 and the satisfaction to kill me with now the threat of me coming after you to kill you, so you'll than lose even more money if they do kill you. It's strange. There is no upside to killing people randomly.

Childlike glee at mayhem and destruction basically.

I've taken to attacking people if they seem to end up in my general sphere and are directly heading at me as a precautionary measure.