The PS4 thread

9 to 5

I did spend 20 minutes hiding in a locker in a living compartment while the alien just stalked around. Whenever it went out of sight I'd get the motion scanner out which is just even freakier....and then by the time I was feeling brave enough to leave the locker it would be coming back and I'd just stay in the locker.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Funny name or something... said:

We own it and I don't even know anyone in my house who plays it :lol: 

I bought an XB1 to play ESO with some friends from my old job.  A month after, they all stopped playing ESO.  I now have an XB1 I haven't touched since October. 

Had I signed up for the Secret Santa this year, someone would've likely gotten an XB1 for Christmas <_<

33 minutes ago, Lint said:

I bought an XB1 to play ESO with some friends from my old job.  A month after, they all stopped playing ESO.  I now have an XB1 I haven't touched since October. 

Had I signed up for the Secret Santa this year, someone would've likely gotten an XB1 for Christmas <_<

I'll mail you a bass guitar, mic and USB recording interface I never use.  Worth more than the XB1, sadly <_<

Edit:  Hell, if you live in that Franklin County, I could drive the shit to you.  Two hours east of me.

2 hours ago, thatshortguy said:

I'll mail you a bass guitar, mic and USB recording interface I never use.  Worth more than the XB1, sadly <_<

Edit:  Hell, if you live in that Franklin County, I could drive the shit to you.  Two hours east of me.

Well my niece has been learning guitar...dunno if she'd want bass...and yes, I think we've established before its THAT Franklin County.  You have family in Chambersburg I believe :P

lemme get back to you...

• Like 1

I was in love with Disgaea 5 almost instantly due to the second level having a very clear Hulk Hogan quoting luchadore looking guy in a red and yellow outfit, calling everybody "Dude" and "Brother" but then you meet Red Magnus.

http://vignette4.wikia.nocookie.net/disgaea/images/6/62/Red_Magnus.png/revision/latest?cb=20141004064609&path-prefix=en

He's been in three cutscenes/skits so far and he's already:

- Used the word jabroni constantly.

- Talked about going one on one with the Supreme One.

- Referred to a minion using the words "roody poo candy ass".

- Has considered "shining something up real nice".

• Like 3

After a month of owning it, I made a start on Until Dawn last night. Only coming towards the end of Chapter 2 but enjoying it so far. A few cheap scares rather than outright horror at the moment, but it's entertaining hearing Baddarina shit herself at every little thing.

• Like 1

Just now, Thrilla said:

I bought the Game of Thrones game but nothing has downloaded and I don't appear to have anything waiting anywhere. I have the PayPal receipt and email for the order though, what do I do now?

Did you do it on PS Store? Main game should download, you'll have to then download the other episodes from within the game. It's really stupid compared to TWD/TWAU.

On 1/13/2016 at 09:41, Ziggy Srardust said:

Anyone know of any deals on PS+? Apparently ours ran out and we didn't even notice

IGN had a link today about PS+ for 39.99 through EBay.

Link: http://www.ebay.com/itm/381469659146?utm_campaign=Blogroll&utm_medium=IGN+%28front+page%29&utm_content=9&utm_source=IGN+hub+page&rmvSB=true