The PS4 thread

9 to 5

If memory serves (heh), you'll need to replace the interior HDD or use something akin to the Nyko Data Bank for games.  External drives can be used for media, but not games.  Granted, it was the last version of firmware when I tried this, but I haven't seen any patch notes stating Sony has implemented this.

Also:  stick with something either < 2 GB.  The PS4's OS tends to be sketchy with anything larger.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, apsham said:

It was emailed to people - no word on PS3 or Vita games yet but the other PS4 game is Hardware Rivals which is a car combat game.

The full list:

Dragon Age: Origins, PS3
Grim Fandango Remastered, PS4, PS Vita
Hardware: Rivals, PS4
Legends of War Patton, PS Vita
Medal of Honor Warfighter, PS3
Nihilumbra, PS Vita

22 minutes ago, DeliBenji said:

Doubt it, they usually leave DLC out so they make money that way. Could be wrong though.

I think you're right, and it's telling that Awakening, the main expansion, is not on sale at the moment, whereas Origins itself is. You can actually get it for £3.99, but Awakening is still £15.99.

It's hard but truly wonderful. One of the first games I've ever felt properly scared and tense while playing. The look and feel of the game is perfect and when that Alien turns up it always gives me a heart attack - especially the first time I went and hid in a vent, heard a noise behind me, turned around and the Alien was there and leapt on me.

Even the androids are proper freaky. All in all, brilliant and I'm sure on PS4 it's even more beautiful.