The PS4 thread

9 to 5

New quantic dream game announced. It´s based on the PS4 tech demo they did. The futuristic look makes it look very video gamey compared to Beyond and Heavy Rayne but a video game looking like a video game is nothing bad.

I fully expect it to be Blade Runner Fan Fiction this time but i will buy it early on as always. They know how to hype. I know how to use ebay the week after. >_>

• Like 1

Have any of you guys manually increased your storage space on the PS4? I've seen an article or two that implies its quite straight forward, and I could do with upgrading from my 500GB HD to either a 1 or 2 TB one if possible.

Have any of you guys manually increased your storage space on the PS4? I've seen an article or two that implies its quite straight forward, and I could do with upgrading from my 500GB HD to either a 1 or 2 TB one if possible.

Depends what you want to do.

Just replacing the HDD is easy. The backup process is an asshole. If you want to save all your Data PS3 was much more painfree.

Thanks guys. My new HDD should arrive tomorrow. I'll let you all know how it goes.

What are the good exclusive games. I kind of impulse bought a PS4 and I'm not seeing many games I can't get on PC (which run better on my PC).

I got the Uncharted collection thing and will get the fourth one next year and R&C. But I'm beginning to wonder if I haven't made a mistake buying one.

I mean, not really? I like my PS4 plenty, but the only exclusives I've enjoyed thus far are the ones I picked up on Xbox One. I've always been on the PS4 bandwagon and I still think it's the better machine - my Xbox One has been plagued with crashes and disconnects and the dashboard is awful - but there are actually games I can only play on Xbox. I didn't get into Bloodborne, so my PS4 has no exclusives to bother with...

As mentioned there is Bloodborne. Until Dawn was really good too. Did you have a PS3? If not then you can add the Last of Us Remastered to the same pile as the Uncharted one. If your into JRPGs the most recent entry in the "Tales of" games is PS4 only too and meant to be really good.

Yeah I had a PS3, I never got LoU though, am hoping to pick it up, am just waiting for it to be cheap again. I remember when I was looking at consoles ages ago it was dirt cheap, now it's gone back up to the price of a new game (here at least).

21 minutes ago, Benji The Friendly Ghost said:

Disgaea 5 is meant to be very good if you're into JRPGs, though I haven't played it myself to confirm that one way or the other yet.

My mate has it and seemed to like it and it seems to be quite a lengthy game from what he's said. 

Me on the other hand, I get sick of hearing the same Asian girl laugh over and over through my headset cause he doesn't turn his TV down...cunt