January 2014 Transfer Window

stokeriño

Daily Mail believe Luke Shaw, Burnley striker Ings and Ipswich left back Cresswell have all been identified for Sherwood's British core.

So we're going to buy 2 more english left backs to go along with our already English left back. Wonderful.

Would love to have Shaw, though.

There's a chance Eremenko will come back to Kilmarnock. That would be fantastic. He was such a good player last time round. He got sent off about three times, because all the other teams would go for him and he would get fed up and punch them. That was funny.

• Like 1

• Admin

tbf, Shaw is class and will move to a bigger club eventually. Ings is still young unproven at this level but could well step up if given the opportunity.

Cresswell I don't know enough about to have an opinion on. All I know is that Villa wanted him a while back.

Danny Welbeck for the first Man Utd player to successfully complete a pass to his new team mate Juan Mata.

It was doubly impressive as Mata was still in London at the time...

• Like 1

The more and more I see this Mata story, the less and less it makes sense.

When was the last time a player of that calibre was transferred to a rival club in England when the selling club didn't need to sell him. Baffling decision.

See: every player Arsenal have ever sold to a Manchester team.