The signings made by your team that most excited you

Fernando Torres, Xabi Alonso, Javier Mascherano. I'd also say when we got Robbie Fowler back just because of the nostalgia of him returning.

Fernando Torres, Raul Meireles, Andy Carroll (lol), Maxi Rodriguez, Robbie Keane (double lol), Javier Massecherano.

If for some influence from a computer game it would have to be Coutinho, dude was a stud when I signed him, got so excited when Liverpool did the same.

Yeah, I can imagine how pumped you were for Veron!

He was the sixth big signing of that window. It had already won by that point. :P

(Said summer included: Glen Johnson, Geremi, Wayne Bridge, Damien Duff, Joe Cole, Juan Sebastian Veron, Adrian Mutu, Alexey Smertin, Hernan Crespo, Claude Makelele. Oh, and Neil Sullivan. :shifty:)

Oh yeah, that was my last season as a Chelsea fan, and being a big Argentina fan that was such exciting news for me (it happened right after Argentina got knocked out of the World Cup in the group stage, no?)

unless a year later is classed as "right after" then no

I recent years?

I was so happy Giovanni van Bronckhorst returned. Still today he's one of my favorite players I ever watched playing.

And is his last season as a footballer he did this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s8VlISGGsm0

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JVQmWZoNHG4

:wub::wub:

• Like 1

Yeah, I can imagine how pumped you were for Veron!

He was the sixth big signing of that window. It had already won by that point. :P

(Said summer included: Glen Johnson, Geremi, Wayne Bridge, Damien Duff, Joe Cole, Juan Sebastian Veron, Adrian Mutu, Alexey Smertin, Hernan Crespo, Claude Makelele. Oh, and Neil Sullivan. :shifty:)

Clearly one player there stands out as being better than the rest!

Neil%2BSullivan%2BwnCJXzqy4uTm.jpg

Ne-il Sull-i-van...NEIL SULLIVAN!

:shifty:

That's Nigel Martyn, isn't it? >_> Excellent 'tasche

Orient have never really bought anyone big in my recent memory, its all been free transfers. I guess when Amara Simba joined us in '98. He was an old lad when he arrived but he had 3 caps for France and 2 goals, had played with some top quality French players back when he was playing in Ligue 1.