The 2014 EWB Fantasy Baseball League

thatshortguy

• 2 weeks later...

Rosenthal's been looking shaky lately so I went ahead and grabbed Jason Motte figuring he'll have a decent shot at getting his old closer role back eventually. Hopefully my plan works and Lowerdeck is left without his best closer.

*EVIL CACKLING*

Also, how shit is my luck? My top three picks (Trout, Votto, Bumgarner) all elite players have gotten off to the most medicore starts of their respective careers. Boo, hiss!

I may lose every week, but I've beaten the resident Cubs fans Cloudy and Srar, and those victories alone are sweet enough.

You're actually not last right now! You're ahead of PT.

We're playing one another this week as well. It's like worst-of-the-worst type battle.

• Like 2

So, LNK's trying to get me to trade Ian Kinsler for Homer Bailey. Is it worth it? I'm pretty tempted to keep Kinsler right now.

So, LNK's trying to get me to trade Ian Kinsler for Homer Bailey. Is it worth it? I'm pretty tempted to keep Kinsler right now.

Wouldn't do it. He gave me a similar offer for Jose Altuve and I had to say no. SP is deep right now and Bailey is struggling, and even at his best he's a 3.5 ERA type guy. Plus, Kinsler is pretty good right now. If you need a starter all mine are on the block except for Greinke. :shifty:

Berober's new name(Keuchel Buyer's Club) has inspired me to change mine as well(Magic Mike Trouts).

Everyone should switch to Matthew Mcconaughey inspired names!

Tulowitzki For the Money, for example. :w00t:

• Like 1

Srar can be Srarhara

Busch can simply add "A Time" to his name (A Time to Kill Marlonbyrd)

Cloudy to be simply Mud because Arkansas.

Killer Joe Mauers for whoever the hell owns Joe Mauer.