The 2014 EWB Fantasy Baseball League

thatshortguy

• 2 weeks later...

So I stomped a mudhole in The Based Gods this week. If I can finish strong the rest of the way I might eek out a playoff spot. (H)

And yet it may not even wind up the biggest beatdown of the week. LNK is blanking damshow 12-0, though damshow could get one of those categories back if Longoria continues stinking it up tonight.

Should also keep in mind that we're barely over the halfway mark. You've got Maxx next week in one where the winner will likely move into 7th, then Srar who will likely still be Top 5, then Cloudy who may well be pulling off this week's biggest upset.

Though that's to say nothing of my own schedule, where every team I face from here out is higher in the standings. Only 3.5 GB of that 6th seed, though.

Just glad that some of the other top teams are having bad weeks at the same time I do

If these scores hold, you're um...very close to being out of a playoff spot. You'd be in 5th with HC, Maxx, & me breathing down ya neck.

Also, yes I dropped CarGo because he was completely incompetent in the first half. I still suspect he won't be 100% after the break. I think he'll be good for the fantasy playoffs, but hopefully Maxx will be in a different bracket than me by then :shifty:

Goddamnit Adam Lind.

PS:

Cloudy who may well be pulling off this week's biggest upset

I did it! I did it! And now I'm going to get creamed this week.

Yes. (H) To be honest I'm terrible at clicking the blips next to each player's name. I thought I had heard Phillips was hurt earlier this week and didn't put two and two together that I had him on a team until I saw him go on the DL in Yahoo. Picked up Zobrist as he was the best of a weak bunch on the waiver wire.

I have been shamefully inactive on this.

I am, however, thrilled to have added Wil Myers to my roster, even if he won't be active for a few weeks yet!!

Edited by Pepsi Twist

If I can get just get one more steal, I'll have LD beat 7-5. Hell, I'd be happy to knock off the #1 team 6-5 if things can just hold, though both scenarios still keep me from a playoff spot.

Tied 5-5, if Rosenthal manages a save for St. Louis against the Dodgers, I lose 6-5.

Brb, killing myself.